Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4life

Lets hope Manure wont beat Bayern Munich tonight!

[quote user="Harry"]Norwich are the only English club to beat Bayern at the Olympic Stadium, this can''t change as they now play at the Allianz Arena.
[/quote]

That can''t change, you''re right, but it''s also quite cool that Norwich are still the only club to beat Bayern Munich in Germany - I''d like this record to continue and love the fact that it always gets talked about whenever an English club is drawn to play Bayern.

Commentator just namechecked Norwich City as the last team to beat Bayern Munich, then pointed out Paul Lambert was a Champions League winner.  Which was nice.

Yes, it was nice. Almost makes one hope Bayern get an equalizer. Incidentally, I really love this Belgian referee. So calm, cool and collected. He looks like he''s walking around the pitch most of the time but always seems to be where he should be.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Well our record''s safe for the next ten minutes... soft goal from United''s point of view, Fergie won''t be happy (good).
[/quote]

It was a very flukey deflection... not much Manure could do about that really.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

I am at a loss the comprehend why anyone, a football supporter too, would want an English team to lose against foreign opposition in such a prestigious tournament. I am certainly no supporter of Man. U at home. In European  competitions I support them, and the others , to the hilt. Maybe with the exception of one team, whose name begins with "I". I take it that you would prefer Spaniards or Italians or even Germans to dance the night away with the trophy. Nothing against these people. I am talking football.

[/quote]

I''ll be supporting Bayern especially since the Man Ure fans started wearing our colours. It''s soooooooo embarassing being associated with that shower of...........

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Well our record''s safe for the next ten minutes... soft goal from United''s point of view, Fergie won''t be happy (good).[/quote]

It was a very flukey deflection... not much Manure could do about that really.

[/quote]It was the free kick that was soft, totally unnecessary, Neville will probably be kicking himself once he works out which out of him and Ribery is the imposter...

That''s right Pboro. I''m also going to claim that Norwich City are the last 3rd level South team to beat Manchester United in the FA Cup. That should get one or two of the observing Leeds fans excited. [:D]

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

I am at a loss the comprehend why anyone, a football supporter too, would want an English team to lose against foreign opposition in such a prestigious tournament.

[/quote]

Neither do I but a draw suits me just fine. Both Bayern & Man U will still have something to play for & our record remains

2-1. Were saying on sky how bayern havvnt got a chance. shows you how much they know! Talking of which does anyone else remember when Alan Mcinally started saying how we had no chance when we played Bayern Munich.Although bad news Rooney limping off!

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Rooney limping off[/quote]

Broken metatarsal after that tackle perhaps ?

Moments of insanity from both full-backs tonight... Neville''s needless handball and now Evra''s hesitance on the ball are both punished by Bayern.  Is it just me or does Olic look a little bit like Daniel Craig? Fergie will be looking for a quantumn of solace back at Old Trafford after that.... [:P]

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Rooney limping off[/quote]

Broken metatarsal after that tackle perhaps ?

[/quote]

The look on his face as he was laying on the ground suggests he was thinking the same thing.

[quote user="ncfc4life"]Saying on ssn they reckon its only a twisted ankle
[/quote]

I really hope so. [:(]

Rooney doesn''t look good..... as for the Man Utd representing England? Is this the same Man utd who''s supporters who use to sing "Argentina" at every game?

Chelsea to win the league for me