Sign in to follow this  
HoolaGirl

New Kit

I had a look (and feel) at one of the new tops at the supporters forum, and have to say, I wasn''t really impressed with the material quality(again)

[quote user="morty"]I had a look (and feel) at one of the new tops at the supporters forum, and have to say, I wasn''t really impressed with the material quality(again)[/quote]Why am I not surprised you had to touch the top. Was it being modelled by a woman? lol

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="morty"]I had a look (and feel) at one of the new tops at the supporters forum, and have to say, I wasn''t really impressed with the material quality(again)[/quote]Why am I not surprised you had to touch the top. Was it being modelled by a woman? lol[/quote]Lol, no, it was on a dummy thing. The judge said I''m not allowed to touch the ladies unless they say its okay.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="morty"]I had a look (and feel) at one of the new tops at the supporters forum, and have to say, I wasn''t really impressed with the material quality(again)
[/quote]

Why am I not surprised you had to touch the top. Was it being modelled by a woman? lol
[/quote]

Lol, no, it was on a dummy thing. The judge said I''m not allowed to touch the ladies unless they say its okay.

[:)]
[/quote]

Don''t fall for that old one. Everyone knows that they say no when they mean yes.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="morty"]I had a look (and feel) at one of the new tops at the supporters forum, and have to say, I wasn''t really impressed with the material quality(again)[/quote]Why am I not surprised you had to touch the top. Was it being modelled by a woman? lol[/quote]Lol, no, it was on a dummy thing. The judge said I''m not allowed to touch the ladies unless they say its okay.[:)][/quote]

Don''t fall for that old one. Everyone knows that they say no when they mean yes.

[/quote]I agree. I also think having a restraining order is just a way of showing you care.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="morty"]I had a look (and feel) at one of the new tops at the supporters forum, and have to say, I wasn''t really impressed with the material quality(again)
[/quote]

Why am I not surprised you had to touch the top. Was it being modelled by a woman? lol
[/quote]

Lol, no, it was on a dummy thing. The judge said I''m not allowed to touch the ladies unless they say its okay.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree. I also think having a restraining order is just a way of showing you care.

[/quote]

[:D]