Sign in to follow this  
Canary Man of Kent

Goss is back...

He''s got a job helping out with the reserve team.

Interesting move, he''s a nice guy, not sure about his credentials on the coaching front though. Guess it goes to show it''s not what you know but who you know...

He''s got his coaching badges-and I think he''ll do well for them. Gossy has his own business as well, so it won''t be full time, at least, not yet, but I can see him doing well on the coaching and motivating side, especially the younger players. Good appointment.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Interesting move, he''s a nice guy, not sure about his credentials on the coaching front though. Guess it goes to show it''s not what you know but who you know...

[/quote]

If you''re not sure then why cast aspersions?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[/quote]

If you''re not sure then why cast aspersions?

OTBC

[/quote]

In short I''m not. He might be very good, as I''ve said, I don''t know if he is or he isn''t or really what his role will be. I don''t think there can be any debate that part of the reason he got the job because of his status at Norwich though, so that isn''t necessarily me "casting aspersions", is it?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Liked Gossy in his playing days, I also thought he''d got his coaching badges.  Good luck Gossy [:)][/quote]

Yes he has He was involved with Gorleston Town a few years ago.

Wonder why they didn''t offer him that role in Jan instead of the role that he turned down, would have saved him leaving.

Good Luck Gossy [:)]