Sign in to follow this  
Tim Dawson

Huddersfield ticket update

Just been on the phone to get my Stockport tickets and asked the girl how the Huddersfield tickets were going, apparently we were given 3,600 and there are now only 50 left, also unlikely to be any on sale on the day, just though id let u all know incase you wanted tickets

[quote user="SPat"]Huddersfield have given us another 1500, so shouldn''t be a problem. Might be a problem for the Huddersfield fans though, getting outsung by 5000 of us [:)]
[/quote]

Whats your source? We''d need an overspill area in another stand if true.

[quote user="SPat"]Huddersfield have given us another 1500, so shouldn''t be a problem. Might be a problem for the Huddersfield fans though, getting outsung by 5000 of us [:)][/quote]Not true! they only ever give, as a maximum, the entire stand behind the goal which has a 4,000 capacity..... which is what we have got!

My source is the ticket office at Carrow road! Who know''s how reliable their information is, but that''s what they said to me this afternoon. Anyone interested could of course call them on 0844 8261902

I am completely gambling on getting mine on the day. I can''t believe we are taking 4,000. All the talk on here before the Oldham match was that we were taking 3,000 and 1,800 went...

[quote user="lobster catcher"]Will 4000 of us all fit in the pub??????[/quote]Haha, I love it, we are going to take over their City centre on Saturday.... just everyone behave mind! I think we should be at about 3,000 once the buy on the door lot have taken their seats.

Someone who knows someone who''s sister goes out with someone who''s cousin works at carrow road said we have sold alot of tickets for huddersfield more than 1000 for sure .........god i love it when people post FACTS!!!!!!

[quote user="lobster catcher"]Someone who knows someone who''s sister goes out with someone who''s cousin works at carrow road said we have sold alot of tickets for huddersfield more than 1000 for sure .........god i love it when people post FACTS!!!!!![/quote]I think I know that guy!

[quote user="birchfest"][quote user="lobster catcher"]Someone who knows someone who''s sister goes out with someone who''s cousin works at carrow road said we have sold alot of tickets for huddersfield more than 1000 for sure .........god i love it when people post FACTS!!!!!![/quote]I think I know that guy![/quote]Don''t think you do.I know that guy and she''s definitely a woman.

Just seen tickets on sale at Hudds so that''s me jumping on the band waggon, and another 2 City fans going, see you all at Leeds Road!!!

Awesome news, should be a great atmosphere... as long as everyone sings and the boys on the pitch get the job done!