Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

wiggins is back

I so hope this means the end of Rose for now.....Wiggins has been playing regularly so there is no problem of fitness, and playing well as well. I know its a division down but why not try him

would certainly replace rose with wiggins, far to many goals conceeded from that side since Drury been out injured. Rose will never have a better game than he did on his debut, won tackles, headers and scored, done none of these properly since. Think if he was any good he would have got in the Stockport 1st team.

[quote user="adycanary"]would certainly replace rose with wiggins, far to many goals conceeded from that side since Drury been out injured. Rose will never have a better game than he did on his debut, won tackles, headers and scored, done none of these properly since. Think if he was any good he would have got in the Stockport 1st team.[/quote]he was in the Stockport 1st team....and they are cack

experienced league 1 player, playing  for bottom of the league stockport                                         oran unproven league 1 player, playing at the top of league 2his confidence will be high, get him straight in, and back to the diamond!!

Question is : Does he want to give 100% for us? Otherwise he can p*** off as far as I''m concerned. But Rose is not good enough, so we need a left back

[quote user="city till i die"]jesus whats going on, i only went to the shop, make your blooming minds up lol
[/quote]

was almost as quick as Whaley in back out again

Sort your act out Pink''un! This morning when I saw the article about Wiggins returning to City I was hopeful of us having a decent player at LB on Saturday, but now..........