Sign in to follow this  
Lineo

Did you realise...

More people turned up today than last years home derby with Ipswich? and the year before that? and the year before that?More people turned up today than ANY of last years home Championship games? and the year before that? and the year before that?The last home game that beat today''s attendance was Manchester United in the 04/05 season.

[quote user="the1englishman"]Shows we could do with a bigger stadium. Lets hope we get the invesment to keep PL here and hungry.[/quote]

now.. if we were to sell Carrow road we could fund a new stadium with the money....

We were a damn sight ahead of all of today''s Championship attendances that I saw, as well as a few Premier fixtures.

Not even might Leeds topped our attendace today [:O]

I wasn''t at the game but I assume this was due to the number of tickets sent back by Hartlepool? With those snapped up by home fans it meant less empty seats which are usually allocated to away fans.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]we have our best crowds, when there is a very small away following [;)][/quote]

You''ll find at Elland road, there are very rarely any empty away seats [8-)] Guess we''re just easily accessible?

[quote user="Leeds Spammer"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]we have our best crowds, when there is a very small away following [;)][/quote]

You''ll find at Elland road, there are very rarely any empty away seats [8-)] Guess we''re just easily accessible?

[/quote]Certainly a lot easier than norwich, and closer to most teams i hasten to add.

[quote user="Mason 47"]

We were a damn sight ahead of all of today''s Championship attendances that I saw, as well as a few Premier fixtures.

Not even might Leeds topped our attendace today [:O]

[/quote]Derby''s game against Forest had more in attendance than us

Shows all those fake fans. When we''re top of the league, "oh I''m a Norwich fan now" But when we werent, nah Man U fan todayy. [N] [:@]

you will always get increased support if the team is doing well. If we were down the bottom the table i suspect crowds would be under 20k!