Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Typical Northen Headline

Had to laugh -"Norwich make a huge large request for tickets"

Is that as opposed to a huge small request?

" giving them little choice"

Well yes, there is other choices.

One you could tell Norwich City that Oldham will comply with league guidance on away allocation and that is all.

You could also say that your club expects to sell out and so it matters little how successful the away club is, home fans take priority.

Or to be really honest you are a tinpot club and you are hoping to fill your boots when a big club comes a'' calling.

Myself I would suggest accepting the last point and then putting out the second option.

I like it when they roll over and accept who is boss in this league.And, Yes Arthur, that was said with my tongue firmly in my cheek.[:)]

You were a little hard on Arthur today.  (haw haw, I said "hard on")  We''re here because we love the team, so whatever else divides us, we all have NCFC and the best color scheme in sports!

Put a scarf from every team in the FA and which one stands out AND looks good?  Red and white, red and black, blue and white [|-)] blue and red, black and white......and then GREEN AND YELLOW sticking out brightly, the colors of life! Yah, baby. (that''s why I hate those new away uni colors of white on white, blah)

Ha ha loving the arrogance on here! League One is soooo underrated.

Winning every week, scoring for fun, taking over away grounds with large a following and vocal support!

I''ll miss it next season!

[quote user="Bayve Desleigh"]

Winning every week, scoring for fun, taking over away grounds with large a following and vocal support!

[/quote]

dont you mean huge large away following ;) You forgot terracing!

[quote user="Power Ranger Canary"][quote user="Bayve Desleigh"]

[/quote]

dont you mean huge large away following ;) You forgot terracing!

[/quote]

funny really these clubs attract 4000 each game and winge when the can sell 2000+ to away fans! idiots!

[quote user="Power Ranger Canary"]do you think the request was made on the basis we have sold a shit loads for millwall away, i hope so!.[/quote]we had 1500 + at carlisle there area lot of northern canaries! plus its not to bad to get to! anyway roll on milwall thats my next away adventure!