Sign in to follow this  
TheFineCity

Brentford not happy with away ticket allocation

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]And you morty are a cock, but who cares.[/quote]Oh dear.Debate well and truly lost my friend.[:)]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]When Exeter played here, they had 8 rows of seats across...was this a 900 allocation? I ask as people have said we can sell ,out yet the seats next to the Exeter fans were practically empty, and had Exeter had a bigger following, they could have been given an extra 4 rows across easily. Now Brentford want more tickets, there question marks over who is to blame....but what if the same thintg happens and there are empty seats next to the awayfans like the Exeter game?[/quote]

I think you''ll find that would be just a bit over 300 seats. If my memory serves me right, the Jarrold Stand is 40 rows of seats high.

"Debate well and truly lost my friend." Morty.

Yeah thats right you win morty, I give up, you are far too superior for me, what was I thinking locking horns with a man who is the offspring of a village idiot and a TV weather girl. Well done you win. 1-0 to Morty.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]And you morty are a cock, but who cares.[/quote]

Arthur

What''s your problem on this.  The Brentford ticket office quite rightly know their own fanbase and prudently stuck to 900 tickets up front.  Then Brentford get knocked out of the cup and panic when they enquire of Norwich whether they could have some, because like other clubs of Brentford''s ilk, a day out at Norwich is the highpoint of their season.  They then discover they can''t have more and put out a badly spun press release hinting that Norwich were to blame (they probalby have a press office that have never had to deal with such issues in the past - Greg Dyke probably wrote it for them in his usual populist style).  As several people have quoted on here they still haven''t sold their allocation yet.  I have had to miss many away games this season because our loyal hordes buy so many inadvance the Club cannot guarantee that tickets will be sold on the day.  I accept these limitations as I follow a well supported club. 

Brentford fans should use this a lesson just in case they should get more succesful in future.

Arthur, you are the cock for bad mouthing the club where all the evidence shows its the fault of Brentford!  For god sake get behind the club.

OTBC - get behind the lads tomorrow and top of the table is ours!

Hang On Att Canary and others having a pop for me calling someone a cock....read back through the thread and you will see i was the one insulted first...double standards springs to mind.

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]And you morty are a cock, but who cares.[/quote]

Wonderful what people will result to in the face of an adequate reply/argument!

[/quote]Indeed.If he really is 72 years old as he claims he ought to grow up a little really.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Hang On Att Canary and others having a pop for me calling someone a cock....read back through the thread and you will see i was the one insulted first...double standards springs to mind.[/quote]

I disagree.

Your postings today have all the hallmarks of a classic troll.

shefcanary wrote:

''..................because like other clubs of Brentford''s ilk, a day out at Norwich is the highpoint of their season. ''

Oh how we will laugh if you arrogant tw&ts don''t make it (ps I reckon you will - but only another 20 clubs to alienate with your grandeur)

[quote user="Magnificent Seven"]

shefcanary wrote:

''..................because like other clubs of Brentford''s ilk, a day out at Norwich is the highpoint of their season. ''

Oh how we will laugh if you arrogant tw&ts don''t make it (ps I reckon you will - but only another 20 clubs to alienate with your grandeur)

[/quote]

Another troll, oh goody!

We''ll laugh at you this season, next season, and every other season that your stadium is called Cuckoo Farm and your chairman is a West Ham fan. For him, it must be like an imitation Rolex, could he not afford the real thing?

A lot of you sum up what Norwich fans have become and only conclude that our fans have become arrogant.

You strike me as the sort of fans who wind up the opposition fans for 90 minutes, giving it "the big un" as some might say from the safety of your seat, then after the game if it kicks off you are quick to judge those involved as hooligans and see no wrong doing on your behalf.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]A lot of you sum up what Norwich fans have become and only conclude that our fans have become arrogant. You strike me as the sort of fans who wind up the opposition fans for 90 minutes, giving it "the big un" as some might say from the safety of your seat, then after the game if it kicks off you are quick to judge those involved as hooligans and see no wrong doing on your behalf.[/quote]

Top trolling.

[quote user="Magnificent Seven"]

shefcanary wrote:

[/quote]

But not as much as we laughed at you last week...easy easy easy

"Walking in Lambert wonderland..."

I blame the weather, we didn''t know the game was on until they lost in the re scheduled FA Cup tie on Tuesday night and therefore there was very little time to sell tickets/agree an additional allocation!

Kinda agree with Arthur here actually with regards to some City fans attitude.

One good half season and suddenly we''re acting like Leeds & Man U fans, "we''re bigger than that tin pot club" etc etc.

Also the Charlton game, In Barclay Block E fans were mouthing off at Jonjo Shelvey, he made a 1-0 gesture and all hell broke loose, don''t give it out if you can''t take it back.

There''s been a lack of communication between the two clubs, the fact the game was only set in stone Tuesday hasn''t helped either. Brentford fans feel they''ve been treated harshly, personally I disagree but there''s no need to start slagging them off the way a few City fans have here.

[quote user="Lambo"]Kinda agree with Arthur here actually with regards to some City fans attitude.

One good half season and suddenly we''re acting like Leeds & Man U fans, "we''re bigger than that tin pot club" etc etc.

Also the Charlton game, In Barclay Block E fans were mouthing off at Jonjo Shelvey, he made a 1-0 gesture and all hell broke loose, don''t give it out if you can''t take it back.

There''s been a lack of communication between the two clubs, the fact the game was only set in stone Tuesday hasn''t helped either. Brentford fans feel they''ve been treated harshly, personally I disagree but there''s no need to start slagging them off the way a few City fans have here.[/quote]They branded us the big club trying to bully them.And they did this without having a full grasp of the facts obviously.I don''t think anyone here has gone over the top, but I feel it right to defend our corner if given unfair criticism.

Yes they did, but have you never in your life said something out of turn through disappointment??

By all means defend us, espcecially as we''ve done nothing wrong here IMO. But flat out insulting them "tin pot club" isn''t necessary and smacks of arrogence IMO.

[quote user="Lambo"]Yes they did, but have you never in your life said something out of turn through disappointment??

By all means defend us, espcecially as we''ve done nothing wrong here IMO. But flat out insulting them "tin pot club" isn''t necessary and smacks of arrogence IMO.[/quote]Yes, I am sure after being called a "tin pot club" they are all contemplating suicide.[:^)]

[quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="Magnificent Seven"]

shefcanary wrote:

[/quote]

Another troll, oh goody!

We''ll laugh at you this season, next season, and every other season that your stadium is called Cuckoo Farm and your chairman is a West Ham fan. For him, it must be like an imitation Rolex, could he not afford the real thing?

[/quote]

Believe it or not but what I meant was that most clubs, whatever their league, actually enjoy coming to Carrow Rd ''cos the Stadium is good, the atmosphere cracking, the chances of good football high and the city and the pubs and clubs are great for a night out.  My friends in Sheff (both Owls and Blades) do indeed see the trip as a season highlight, usually looking to make a weekend of it.  They were p8ssed off that we got relegated cos that was another potential weekend away off the list. 

The only arroganceisfrom those who don''t appreciate what we have.

Of course there not, I never implied they''d be hurt by it. All I said was it smacks of arrogence normally seen by Manchester United fans.

I bet your one of the people who whined when Spainboy came on here with his smug attitude with regards to Leeds etc, yet you turning round calling Brentford "Tin Pot" isn''t a completely different kettle of fish.

[quote user="Lambo"]Of course there not, I never implied they''d be hurt by it. All I said was it smacks of arrogence normally seen by Manchester United fans.

I bet your one of the people who whined when Spainboy came on here with his smug attitude with regards to Leeds etc, yet you turning round calling Brentford "Tin Pot" isn''t a completely different kettle of fish.[/quote]Yes but they''re not going on Brentford''s forum calling them tin pot that''s the difference.

[quote user="TheFineCity"]http://www.bias.org.uk/news_story.php?id=395_0http://www.griffinpark.org/forums/showthread.php?t=77751Seemed to be annoyed that they are only getting 900 tickets and they want 1400 and appear to be trying to pin the blame onto us.[/quote]

our ticket office couldn''t organize a piss up in a pub! flipping useless!