Sign in to follow this  
Canaries for Ever

Anyone in Block N - Jarrold

Did anyone happen to see if the person in Block N in the Jarrold who collapsed just as the game started and was receiving CPR for about 10 minutes, is OK? I thought I could have seen their head move as they were being moved out of the stadium but I''m not certain. I would love to know that they are OK.

Yeah I was right below him. He got carried out on a stretcher thing, with an oxygen mask. No idea if he''s ok, but I hope he is. Best wishes to him. [Y]

[quote user="Canaries for Ever"]Did anyone happen to see if the person in Block N in the Jarrold who collapsed just as the game started and was receiving CPR for about 10 minutes, is OK? I thought I could have seen their head move as they were being moved out of the stadium but I''m not certain. I would love to know that they are OK.[/quote]his head was moving as they left so fingers crossed he will be ok. my thoughts are with him and his family and full credit to the guy who was doing CPR for a good 10 mins

Just in front of me, hope he is ok and well done to the 2 chaps who helped him, they were only out to enjoy there football today and ended up hopefully saving someones life, good job they were there as  it took ages for the red cross to get on the seen. Well done chaps and best wishes to the man and his family.

I sit in the upper Norwich & Peterborough stand and we could see someone performing CPR from up there. It did seem to take ages for the medical staff to get to the chap and clear the area. Was it a doctor or just a member of the public doing the CPR? I thought it would have been easier to clear the row and let the professionals do their job. Hopefully he will be ok; Like someone else says, it was very early on in the game. If anyone else hears of anything, perhaps they could post it? Cheers.

Thats because St Johns ambulance are crap, where were the profesionals, it''s all well and good performing CPR but the DEFIB is needed urgently for someone to survive.

Sounds it, glad he was there. But thats where the dippy stewards need to get their ass into gear. Club should give a big mention to the chap.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Sounds it, glad he was there. But thats where the dippy stewards need to get their ass into gear. Club should give a big mention to the chap.[/quote]

You should shut up. Im not doubting he did a great job, because he did. But they were as quick as possible.

I heard he had a heart attack and didnt look too good.

I really hope he is ok.

The red cross did take a while, BUT THEY WERE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GROUND AND HAD TO RUN ROUND THE PITCH.

Personally, i think the game should be paused for a minute when something like this happens so the paramedics can get there asap.

and you MATE who said about the children dying... NO COMPARISON. your a first class P****

[quote user="adycanary"]Agree with you there Snakepit Lassy, That bloke should be shot for saying C**p like that[/quote]

So only things you see matter? Fucking wanker

Isn''t there an East Anglian ambulance out the front of the Barclay?

I sort of agree with you''re saying but think how some low life scum would take advantage of it, There are plenty of entrance points for the ambulance service to come in.

Hope he gets better, that is 2 in last few months.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

I sort of agree with you''re saying but think how some low life scum would take advantage of it, There are plenty of entrance points for the ambulance service to come in.

[/quote]

The medics took him right past us on a stretcher - his eyes were open, he seemed to be breathing OK but looked absolutely terrified. I too hope he was saved by the chap who did the CPR. I wonder if the bloke who shouted out obscenities at him from a couple of rows in front of us is proud of himself tonight? Him and the bloke relieving himself by my car in the County Hall carpark remind me that we have some right knobheads among our supporters.

"So only things you see matter? Fucking wanker"

No but you just said he might be a murderer for not donating his hard earned money to charity. For all you know he might have spent all his life working for charities. And from watching the news some starving people don''t seem happy with the aid they are getting. Hope the chap gets well soon.

[quote user="sgncfc"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

The medics took him right past us on a stretcher - his eyes were open, he seemed to be breathing OK but looked absolutely terrified. I too hope he was saved by the chap who did the CPR. I wonder if the bloke who shouted out obscenities at him from a couple of rows in front of us is proud of himself tonight? Him and the bloke relieving himself by my car in the County Hall carpark remind me that we have some right knobheads among our supporters.

[/quote]Why on earth would someone shout abuse at him? He should be shot. Well no, but thats pathetic.

[quote user="sgncfc"]

. I wonder if the bloke who shouted out obscenities at him from a couple of rows in front of us is proud of himself tonight? [/quote]

What sort of obscenties would anyone shout to a sick person on a stretcher, are you sure it wasn''t a shout to wish him well, just can''t believe any Norwich fan would sink that low?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="sgncfc"]

. I wonder if the bloke who shouted out obscenities at him from a couple of rows in front of us is proud of himself tonight? [/quote]

What sort of obscenties would anyone shout to a sick person on a stretcher, are you sure it wasn''t a shout to wish him well, just can''t believe any Norwich fan would sink that low?

[/quote]Exactly my thoughts. The only thing I could think of is that they didnt know what was going on, so they thought some people were just standing up or something? Other that the fact there was clearly about 20 people in paramedic/steward jackets. So I have no idea why anyone would? I wouldnt do that to an Ipswich fan, let alone a bloomin'' Norwich fan? [:|]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="sgncfc"]

[/quote]There was certainly one a couple of rows in front of me (block O) who was shouting "why are you all clapping?". Okay, no obscenities but still rather disrespectful while the poor bloke is just metres away on a stretcher.

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="adycanary"]Agree with you there Snakepit Lassy, That bloke should be shot for saying C**p like that[/quote]

So only things you see matter? Fucking wanker[/quote]Wow, classy!

[quote user="pbtc"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="sgncfc"]

[/quote]

There was certainly one a couple of rows in front of me (block O) who was shouting "why are you all clapping?". Okay, no obscenities but still rather disrespectful while the poor bloke is just metres away on a stretcher.
[/quote]

Maybe he was just concerned about the sick person and thought clapping was a bit disrespectful.

[quote user="mr_biff"]see my post above, but my brother is now in hospital and having the usual tests[/quote]

Thank-you for the update. Our family send our best wishes for a full recovery.

Stewards are not there to do first Aid ! thats what the Red Cross are there for,and if they deem it nessacary then they will call for an Ambulance.There is an Ambulance station 1 mile from the ground so they can be there in minutes while the Red Cross takes care of the patient,there is a full time doctor at the staduim at all times through the game,and the guy who did CPR on the heart attack victim was an off duty doctor.The Red Cross can not be everywhere at the same time.so they got to the victim as soon as they could. I was watching the fans around the victim and it was unbelievable to watch.we only hope the guy makes a full recovery.when you are trying to work on a victim with 25,000 people around it is hard work especially in a confined space such as a terrace.

Stewards are there to herd SHEEP !

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

No but you just said he might be a murderer for not donating his hard earned money to charity. For all you know he might have spent all his life working for charities. [/quote]

I said nothing of the sort, learn to read.

[quote user="BA"][quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]

No but you just said he might be a murderer for not donating his hard earned money to charity. For all you know he might have spent all his life working for charities. [/quote] I said nothing of the sort, learn to read.[/quote]

Can''t because your idiotic post seems to have dissappeared. Learn to quote.