Sign in to follow this  
Nexus_Canary

Stupid BBC

Interviewing Cowling... why does TV give the biggest morons the most Air Time ???Cowling "Ive supported football all my life and never wanted to win as badly as I have today ""We are phoning Norwich fans and refunding thier tickets because we want the seats for deserving Colchester fans not underserving Norwich fans"

This guy is a prize banker !

Why is it stupid on their part? He''s the one kicking up all the fuss, so they want to hear it. Thing is, he''s just showed not just us Norwich supporters, but all football fans watching that what a moronic and childish loser he is.

Liked the bit when Lambert refused the interviewer''s offer of body armour saying he''s already packed it!

Its your standard underdog story, its bigger headlines if they beat us today.Cowling will be unbearably smug if they do though lol.

[quote user="Mushroom"]

Why is it stupid on their part? He''s the one kicking up all the fuss, so they want to hear it. Thing is, he''s just showed not just us Norwich supporters, but all football fans watching that what a moronic and childish loser he is.

Liked the bit when Lambert refused the interviewer''s offer of body armour saying he''s already packed it!

[/quote]Yeh that was good....woulda been great if the BBC had caught up with Delia after a few wines"Delia, how are you looking forwards to the game today at Colchester considering all the hype ?"Delia : " Chelmsford are a good club and we are looking forwards to a good game"*snigger snigger*

Its not gonna happen mate we will do em!

I hate Cowling so much!!!

Wanna see the smug little face after the match today

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!

Just watched that interview. Presumambly he means that if Colchester lose, all of the normal non-attenders will be deserving of that. If he reckons that this is good business, its a big gamble because anything other than a big win by Colchester and the 4000 or so hangers on won''t be there come the next home game.

I notice that when he said that he had followed football all his life, he didn''t say which team (nor was he wearing a West Ham shirt!).

he wants compo for not using players that PL brought to the club.WHAT! Has this guy any idea how football works?  imagine if that

happened everytime a manger left, it would be chaos. What a douche!