Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

Southampton v Norwich Unofficial Match Chat Thread (Sorry WAY)

Blimey people, bit of a hatin'' on WAY love in tonight. Lay off the poor gal''. Hardly how one should treat a lady.

[quote user="Big Bad John"]Lay off the poor gal''. Hardly how one should treat a lady.[/quote]How patronising. Her gender should have no impact on the way she is treated. Flounce off like a child due to one critical comment and I''ll think you''re a drama queen whether you''re male or female.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Big Bad John"]Lay off the poor gal''. Hardly how one should treat a lady.[/quote]How patronising. Her gender should have no impact on the way she is treated. Flounce off like a child due to one critical comment and I''ll think you''re a drama queen whether you''re male or female.[/quote]... Bloomin'' ''ell Shack, you''re irritatingly on the ball tonight.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]An observation of her input is hardly "hate."[/quote]Different generation mate, my phrasing of it was not quite the same as to actual "hate".... Don''t worry about it, i''m sure you understand without being pedantic about it.

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Big Bad John"]Lay off the poor gal''. Hardly how one should treat a lady.[/quote]How patronising. Her gender should have no impact on the way she is treated. Flounce off like a child due to one critical comment and I''ll think you''re a drama queen whether you''re male or female.[/quote]... Bloomin'' ''ell Shack, you''re irritatingly on the ball tonight.[/quote]I would have accepted irritating to be fair [;)]

Alternatively, of course, this could be like countless football message boards, all representing just a fraction of the paying customers, where cliques are readily formed in the for and against mould and plight their merry troth.

[:|]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

Alternatively, of course, this could be like countless football message boards, all representing just a fraction of the paying customers, where cliques are readily formed in the for and against mould and plight their merry troth.

[:|]

[/quote]Lol, you don''t half talk some sh*te.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]shame were out, gutted to be honest![/quote]Don''t try and change the subject to football - this thread is about WAY and how much more mature the rest of the posters on here are.