Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

Southampton v Norwich Unofficial Match Chat Thread (Sorry WAY)

I care. Would of been my first game at Wembley, and seeing them play Leeds in the final (of any competition) would of been one hell of a memorable occasion for me.Gutted.

[quote user="Big Bad John"].... Can we pass a legislation preventing any indivdual from suggesting Norwich will win a game when the full 90 minutes have not been played? Bloody pi$$e$ me off, and does my tingling spidey senses no favours at all.[/quote]I''d like to apologise for getting this ready for Shyster five minutes before the end.http://img2.allposters.com/images/PYREU/PP31208.jpgSorry everyone [:$][:''(]

[quote user="Lineo"]I like how everyone cares we are out of the cup now, but before people couldn''t care because after all, it''s a paint tin! XDNow, Leeds, Charlton and co. will get wrecked in fitness with all of their competitions, we''ll sneak in and take this league![/quote]

Doubt it''ll affect Charlton much......they were out of all the Cups before us.

[quote user="Holts Big Toe"]f*** off mr chops you T***[/quote]So you don''t want to win promotion and never come back to League One again? Whatever floats your boat I guess...

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Holts Big Toe"]f*** off mr chops you T***[/quote]So you don''t want to win promotion and never come back to League One again? Whatever floats your boat I guess...[/quote]

You''re so right.

Who''d want to see us playing in the crappy old Championship week in week out when we could most likely have a nice happy-clappy day out in London and stay in classy Division Three instead ?

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Big Bad John"].... Can we pass a legislation preventing any indivdual from suggesting Norwich will win a game when the full 90 minutes have not been played? Bloody pi$$e$ me off, and does my tingling spidey senses no favours at all.[/quote]I''d like to apologise for getting this ready for Shyster five minutes before the end.http://img2.allposters.com/images/PYREU/PP31208.jpgSorry everyone [:$][:''(][/quote]

[img]http://www.jewelry-secrets.com/Diamonds/Trade-In-Chipped-Diamond/Chipped-Trade-In.gif[/img]

[:D][;)]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Sorry you missed out on all the fun tonight WAY.

Hope to see you back soon[/quote]She was here earlier at around 6.30.[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]In fact screw the lot of you[/quote]Charming [:O]

The diamond worked well in the second half. It was not at fault for the outcome of today. Any other day, we would have won that 2-1.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="NCFC-47"]We will still lose[/quote]

no we wont FFS! our name is on the cup.. just get excited about a trip to Wembley in the March sunshine!

[/quote]I take it you were talking about a paper cup?

[quote user="Big Bad John"]It seems a conversation long gone now, but it''s worth remembering that WAY is the queen of the pink ''un, so show some damn respect! Or she''ll have your bloody head off, the lot of ya''![:D][/quote]Bumped for WAY to read if she is around

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="Big Bad John"]It seems a conversation long gone now, but it''s worth remembering that WAY is the queen of the pink ''un, so show some damn respect! Or she''ll have your bloody head off, the lot of ya''!

[:D]
[/quote]

Bumped for WAY to read if she is around
[/quote]

re bumped

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Big Bad John"].... Can we pass a legislation preventing any indivdual from suggesting Norwich will win a game when the full 90 minutes have not been played? Bloody pi$$e$ me off, and does my tingling spidey senses no favours at all.[/quote]I''d like to apologise for getting this ready for Shyster five minutes before the end.http://img2.allposters.com/images/PYREU/PP31208.jpgSorry everyone [:$][:''(][/quote]

[img]http://www.jewelry-secrets.com/Diamonds/Trade-In-Chipped-Diamond/Chipped-Trade-In.gif[/img]

[:D][;)][/quote]Very good [:D]Can''t believe that''s the only decent image you get if you search ''Cracked Diamond'' though. Google Out!!!!! [;)]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Shack Attack"]Stop your arse licking she obviously hates you all. What a cow [/quote]

Charming[/quote]Tell me about it. She turns up here at 6.30, finds out somebody else has started this thread and the storms off with ''screw the lot of you''. It''s quite unpleasant isn''t it?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Pretty sure it was a reaction (an over-reaction, yes) to YC''s dig at her rather than someone else starting the thread.[/quote]

Whatever, how childish for a lady of her years.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Pretty sure it was a reaction (an over-reaction, yes) to YC''s dig at her rather than someone else starting the thread.[/quote]

Whatever, how childish for a lady of her years.[/quote]Careful Shyster you''ll invoke the ire of her fan boys [;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Pretty sure it was a reaction (an over-reaction, yes) to YC''s dig at her rather than someone else starting the thread.[/quote]

Whatever, how childish for a lady of her years.[/quote]Careful Shyster you''ll invoke the ire of her fan boys [;)][/quote]

Hopefully.  [:)]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Pretty sure it was a reaction (an over-reaction, yes) to YC''s dig at her rather than someone else starting the thread.[/quote]

Whatever, how childish for a lady of her years.[/quote]Careful Shyster you''ll invoke the ire of her fan boys [;)][/quote]

Hopefully.  [:)][/quote]I don''t know what you mean [;)]Lol. My hubby.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Pretty sure it was a reaction (an over-reaction, yes) to YC''s dig at her rather than someone else starting the thread.[/quote]

Hopefully.  [:)][/quote]I don''t know what you mean [;)]Lol. My hubby.[/quote]LOL

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Pretty sure it was a reaction (an over-reaction, yes) to YC''s dig at her rather than someone else starting the thread.
[/quote]

Whatever, how childish for a lady of her years.
[/quote]

Careful Shyster you''ll invoke the ire of her fan boys [;)]
[/quote]

Hopefully.  [:)]
[/quote]

I''m not surprised you have an interest in creative writing.[:P]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Pretty sure it was a reaction (an over-reaction, yes) to YC''s dig at her rather than someone else starting the thread.
[/quote]

On the surface you might appear to be correct Graham. However, a couple of weeks back someone else ( other than WAY ) had the audacity to start a match thread and WAY arrived a half hour late saying she had been out. Rather than join the normal titled thread, already in progress with a number of participants, she started another one. If she was cross with me today then her response to me was justified ( although, quite frankly, my description of her normal input was, IMO, far more accurate than her description of me. ) However, what was the basis for her second post, slighting everyone?