Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

Southampton v Norwich Unofficial Match Chat Thread (Sorry WAY)

Righto.

What are we thinking about tonight''s game?

I predict a 1-1 draw with us winning on pens.

Tell us what you think.

P.S. Is Goreham commentating tonight or has he sat it out again....?

2-0 loss

weaker team, more concerned about Saturday

think our performance will say as much

Prove me wrong please City

[quote user="Captain Holt"]I do sincerely apologise. All credit to WAY for inspiring me to follow in her wonderful footsteps. Goodnight.[/quote]

Goodnight! What kind of a weakling are you to give up so easily. I was ready to applaud you so that we don''t have to go through WAY''s social responses on every post made covering gum disease through corns on the feet. Oh, and LOL, LOL, and LOL accompanying every response.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Captain Holt"]I do sincerely apologise. All credit to WAY for inspiring me to follow in her wonderful footsteps. Goodnight.[/quote]

Goodnight! What kind of a weakling are you to give up so easily. I was ready to applaud you so that we don''t have to go through WAY''s social responses on every post made covering gum disease through corns on the feet. Oh, and LOL, LOL, and LOL accompanying every response.

[/quote]

Well say what you like about me, but it''s better than being an old miserable fart like you [:)]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Captain Holt"]What a fuss this has made?! Jeez.[/quote]

I think it''s hilarious.

Well done.
[/quote]

Me too Shyster!!

Who cares who starts it...

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]In fact screw the lot of you[/quote]

Do you think she means it?

[/quote]

Am I bovvered????

I can see this being a much tighter game than we have seen lately.

Whoever PL brings in will be keen to stake their claim.

Only one goal in it .....1-0 win for us.!

[quote user="Captain Holt"]I didn''t think that WAY would mind if I''m honest. She seems quite light hearted and friendly normally....[/quote]

She can''t be very happy in her marriage or something  if starting match threads on here is the highlight of her week.

[/quote]

Well,it is all just banter.It makes a pleasant change from people shouting their opinions at each other!And it weren''t gum disease,it was a f***ed wisdom tooth[Y]

Im living down near Southampton and thier local news just banged on about how after relegation Saints were looking on this competition to bounce back up and proove who they are.Seems they want the win , we are looking at the league.If we dont field the right XI we could get tonked !

Radio Norfolk said team is ForsterMartin    Doc    Nelson    Drury                 RussellAdeyemi               Lappin                   Hoolahan         Holt                 Martin