Sign in to follow this  
martin ayers

darel russell

i think this man is underrated, i personally think darel is probably one of the best players in this league. every week he gives 110% when he''s needed at the back he''s there, when he needed in attack he''s there.

[quote user="martin ayers"]i think this man is underrated, i personally think darel is probably one of the best players in this league. every week he gives 110% when he''s needed at the back he''s there, when he needed in attack he''s there.[/quote]Bit OTT but he has improved, as he has foud a role which suits him. Previously playing him in the middle he used to run around like a tw@t, give the ball away and get sent off. Now he has combined his energy with a bit of positional discplin he is much better. Still a shite passer though.

[quote user="martin ayers"]i think this man is underrated, i personally think darel is probably one of the best players in this league. every week he gives 110% when he''s needed at the back he''s there, when he needed in attack he''s there.
[/quote]

You might want to visit the thread OVERATED/UNDERATED which started as below:-

Ulf Ottosson wrote the following post at 25/10/2009 8:52 PM:

Underrated

Darel Russell - He has been nothing short of a revalation since returning to the side was again on Saturday. The switch in moving him to defensive midfield suits him and if he carries on like this we''ll struggle to keep hold of him in Jan.
..................................................................................................