Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

New chinese restaurant opening up in Ipswich

[quote user="CT "]Well it made me laugh [/quote]I''m trying to enter your headspace. What did you enjoy more?a) the singularly inspired wordplayb) the simple pleasure of laughing at those weird foreigners and their "silly words"c) the attentiond) all of the above

[quote user="Fernando Derveld"][quote user="CT "]Well it made me laugh
[/quote]

I''m trying to enter your headspace. What did you enjoy more?

a) the singularly inspired wordplay
b) the simple pleasure of laughing at those weird foreigners and their "silly words"
c) the attention
d) all of the above

[/quote]

Playing hide and seek with the brain cell then?

[quote user="lappinitup"]Posted on here 137 times already. Thankfully, the rest were bright enough not to start a new thread with it![:S][/quote]

A bit like you were bright enough not to read it for the 137th time hey Lapp?

Well i havent heard it before and it did make me smile.

Im sure i deserve a good telling off too then?

Oh and as many have said before. If you think a thread is pointless, why not leave it then it will drop off the bottom, rather than have to have your input into every single thing on this site?

Jeeeeesh man

[quote user="Brendan"]Oh and as many have said before. If you think a thread is pointless, why not leave it then it will drop off the bottom, rather than have to have your input into every single thing on this site? Jeeeeesh man[/quote]

Its simples in''t it?

Why is the guy above me, attempting to be Smudger?

For a start Smudger has a capital S and also an avatar.

?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"]Posted on here 137 times already. Thankfully, the rest were bright enough not to start a new thread with it![:S][/quote]A bit like you were bright enough not to read it for the 137th time hey Lapp?[/quote]Having already read it 137 times, opening this link must mean this is the 138th time..........

Wrongful arrest there Sarge! [+o(]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"]Posted on here 137 times already. Thankfully, the rest were bright enough not to start a new thread with it![:S][/quote]A bit like you were bright enough not to read it for the 137th time hey Lapp?[/quote]Having already read it 137 times, opening this link must mean this is the 138th time..........

Wrongful arrest there Sarge! [+o(]

[/quote]

Good point, Lappinitup, but SCOREBOARD to TIL 1010 anyways for making the point in the first place, if mathmatically slightly off. But your comeback was good, too!  Cheers to both of you! [Y] 

Ipswich town have today announced the signing of David blunkett to assist manager Roy keane, he may be blind but apparently he can hold onto a lead

[quote user="CT "]Sorry then. [:''(]I didnt realise that Lappinitup had been recruited to the forum police. I''ve never seen the joke before, and it made me laugh. If thats a crime then sorry [N][/quote]There''s too much bullying of other posters on this forum.  Can''t we all just get along?

[quote user="CT "]Of all the posters on here I didnt think mister chops would be the one to try and stop the ''bullying''.[/quote]Now don''t you start picking on me...  [:|]