Sign in to follow this  

why are the snakepit so obsessed with the barclay

what gets me is that all the Snake Pit are Barclay-wannabes.

What gets me even more is there are a few rows in the City stand who think they are part of the snake pit who are snake pit wannabe barclay wannabes!

[quote user="smudger"]I sat in the snakepit once and ended up next to a right tw@t called nigel, anyone know him?[/quote]

You''re not the real Smudger! Con man! [:P]

I''m not trying to be the real smudger, I have been known as smudger since middle school. Shall I change my name?

The banter between the two areas of Carrow Road seems to be in direct proportion to how boring the actual game is at that given moment.

The formula is :

BGame =( SNpit X Bclay ) x yawns

It is all very mathematical , like betting on results.

[quote user="snakepiter"]You keep the banter up my son I am a proud snakepit '' Old Boy'' fast approaching 50years of age and yes I was a Barclay boy in my teens.
Calm down dear its all a bit of fun at the end of the day we are all yellow and green,it was us and the Barclay who got behind the team on Saturday after the Bristol penalty , no moaning from the Pit.Paul or (Rasta) you are a credit to the Barclay.
Snakepiter Row L 251 little bald guy.
[/quote]

Snakepiter - were you there with your son on Saturday?

Yep but he''s the good looking one only its me that keeps the chants going longer,cos the youngsters don''nt have the stamina.I credit myself in bringing the melodic chant back that ends in City each time we score a goal.