Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Pitch Invaders Banned Indefinetly from all games!!

Gunn has done more to damage this club recently than those two lads ever have. Not to mention Delia and her cronies, poor decision after poor decision. Will someone ban these people from Carrow Road? I doubt it. Silly to ban them for life. One season maybe but life, pah.

[quote user="Grif"]

Gunn has done more to damage this club recently than those two lads ever have. Not to mention Delia and her cronies, poor decision after poor decision. Will someone ban these people from Carrow Road? I doubt it. Silly to ban them for life. One season maybe but life, pah.

[/quote]

Can you read? [:)] Where does it say ''life''; in fact, ''indefinitely'' can quite possibly mean less that a year [:D]

Ticket-throwing Boro fan Mark Davison

Mark, 33, is recognised across Teesside as the Middlesbrough fan who stormed onto the pitch at the end of the woeful 4-0 defeat to Aston Villa in February.

Mark was hit at the time with a £300 fine by Teesside Magistrates but has since been welcomed back to the Riverside.

A £300 fine for him.....although he was welcomed back at the Riverside....

The Norwich fans weren''t charged by Norfolk Constabulary.....Indefinite ban by NCFC.

Very harsh.Of course there are going to be consequences for

such actions, and a ban spanning from 1 to 3 seasons would seem fairly

suitable i guess.But you have to admit, after many years of

failing to entertain, and fulfill what was expected to be provided on

Norwich City''s end of the deal, the situation had become pretty

desperate. And at that, the events that then proceeded you''d therefoe

assume were fairly understandable, to the extent you''d like to imagine

the club would be more lenient in the punishment.If they had

committed an act of violence, fine, this punishment would be thoroughly

justified. But without causing harm, or damage (barring that done to

their own season ticket and finances), their crime was petty, at worst.

Issuing a lifetime is entirely excessive, and will again

contribute to a lack of unity at the club, from board, to staff and

fans.I have to say, i''m very ashamed with our clubs reaction to this particular incident.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Mark, 33, is recognised across Teesside as the Middlesbrough fan who stormed onto the pitch at the end of the woeful 4-0 defeat to Aston Villa in February.

Mark was hit at the time with a £300 fine by Teesside Magistrates but has since been welcomed back to the Riverside.

The Norwich fans weren''t charged by Norfolk Constabulary.....Indefinite ban by NCFC.

[/quote]Read the facebook link posted earlier.The boy is a c*ck of the highest order. We''re talking weapons grade c*ck.Stop crying fake tears over someone you wouldn''t p*ss on if he was on fire.Good riddance. The collective IQ inside Carra Rud just went up a couple of points.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Read the facebook link posted earlier.
The boy is a c*ck of the highest order. We''re talking weapons grade c*ck.

Stop crying fake tears over someone you wouldn''t p*ss on if he was on fire.
Good riddance. The collective IQ inside Carra Rud just went up a couple of points.
[/quote]

Fake tears?

I don''t care for facebook and I''m certainly not blubbing crocodile tears for him/them.

I''m just stating the variation in the metered out punishment for two very similar ''offences'' inside football stadia and the varied responses from the two clubs.

I don''t condone what they did.....but it certainly had the desired effect....

If you attend the game tomorrow regarding the IQ in Carra -  I''m confident that you''ll compensate for their absence.

[quote user="Brendan"]

Ok then, dont believe me?

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=114673158539&ref=mf#/wall.php?id=114673158539

Click all comments and look at the comments that Daniel Warmer has been putting. He is a Tw**. Im sorry but he just seems like a complete moron. Even just from reading those comments. And also go on his page and look at all the things he''s said.

EXACTLY [:|]

[/quote]

Acyually reading that and the abuse he gives out to that young girl...ive changed my mind...hes a bit of a cock really.

[quote user="Brendan"]"a bit of a cock" a complete one more like! Glad they are banned.[/quote]

You dont talk to a young lady like that, in my day he would have got a swift right hook!!! What a prat...I take back my defence of him now, he comes across as an internet bully.

I don''t ''do'' Facebook, never have never will.  Rightly or wrongly I''ve formulated in my mind, Facebook is the 21st Century Domesday book for the simpletons.

[quote user="Brendan"]"a bit of a cock" a complete one more like! Glad they are banned.[/quote]

I get the impression you don''t like this guy so can I ask why he is one of your Facebook friends?

You obviously don''t mind him knowing either as there appears to be only one Brendan on his friends list - assuming you are using your name...

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Brendan"]

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=114673158539&ref=mf#/wall.php?id=114673158539

Click all comments and look at the comments that Daniel Warmer has been putting. He is a Tw**. Im sorry but he just seems like a complete moron. Even just from reading those comments. And also go on his page and look at all the things he''s said.

[/quote]

Acyually reading that and the abuse he gives out to that young girl...ive changed my mind...hes a bit of a cock really.

[/quote]Have to agree with that. Changed my mind as well.What a sick and deranged indivual...[^o)]

Wether you like Facebook or Not isnt really what were discussing. My point is just that he is an utter willy. As provent there.

[quote user="John"][quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Have to agree with that. Changed my mind as well.

What a sick and deranged indivual...[^o)]
[/quote]

You just dont talk to a lady like that, you would get a good hiding in my day for talking to a women like that. This 73 year old still has a few boxing moves up his sleeves from the forces.[;)]

Errr, i guess i just forgot to delete him. I added him to ask him about what happened. And i doubt he comes on here. And even if he did. So what?

[quote user="Brendan"]Wether you like Facebook or Not isnt really what were discussing. My point is just that he is an utter willy. As provent there.[/quote]I think it''s just been brought up, but how on earth did this kid get on your friend list?If i were you i''d be trying my best to cut off all forms of contact with this fella. He seems a pretty f***ed up individual....

I like this bit from a girl who was beating him hands down in a slagging contest.

warman your fat and a proper skank, how many times do you wanna wear that blue striped shirt?!! dbuy some decent clothes ya skank!!

Childish, but he does look a ''skank''

I''d love it if he was looking on here right now.That fool has made himself look a proper c***.