Sign in to follow this  
Hucka Hucka Huckerby

Another kit man leaves

After months of doing nothing but staring at those shirts they all got yellow fever in the end. [:S] I''ll get me coat.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I think that 2+2=5 with this one.The reason he has left is that his wife still lives in Scotland.They have two children aged two and four and she had no desire to move to Norfolk.[/quote]

Not disputing this John, but why would he take the job if his wife and family had no intention to join him?

[quote user="kentish lass"][quote user="Jacoljam"][quote user="kentish lass"]

No my wardrobe has plenty of cotton, denim, linen & lace in it thankyou very much!

As I said before, it''s how you hang it out to dry that determines if it needs ironing or not.

[/quote]
You see....women istinctively know these things.
[/quote]

I instinctively learnt it from my mum - she taught me how to ''not iron''

[/quote]

When I leave  for Oz each year my wife irons seven shirts for me. I think its very sweet of her especially as she went to three universities and has an extreemly stressful job, sits in the Barclay, nd raised three boys. I would not like her not to be called "modern". Think she would say there is a time and place for everything........... and probably getting rid of me for a while is worth a bit of ironing!!!!