Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Lambert or Bothroyd???

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]I still think we should have raided Southend for Tilson.
[/quote]

As you know he was my first choice........but.........Lambo was my second, so I''m well pleased matey.[Y]

[quote user="one 4 the future"]

Have any of you actually listened to how highly rated Lambert is thought of buy fellow professionals. 

[/quote]

People say that about Tony Adams so make of that what you will, nearly relegated Wycombe before being sacked, nearly relegated Portsmouth before being sacked.....sounds a bit like Glenn Roeders history.

I am warming to Lambert though, but dont think hes here for the long haul, think he sees this as another stepping stone as he has done with other clubs.

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle"]I am warming to Lambert though, but dont think hes here for the long haul, think he sees this as another stepping stone as he has done with other clubs.[/quote]

I don''t doubt that for one second, he''s ambitious thats for sure, all good managers are.

I think Bothroyd would have been a better choice but Lambert a close second.

Lambert has yet to have any real sucess as a manager - that isn''t to say he won''t - fingers crossed.

[quote user="king canary"]Look at Boothroyds record, he has only had ONE successful season and his been living off the back of it ever since.
[/quote]

2 Play Off Finishes, 1 season in the prem and they got to the FA Cup Semi Final, wouldnt call that a 1 season wonder mate.