Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Shaun

Depressing [:(] ...

Yes - 4-1 against a premier league side is not that bad when you''re in division 3, but today really made me realise how low we have fallen. I''m not sure why, but it did.

We have a squad with one or two decent players, and a shed load of poor players. We''re playing division three football, and we don''t seem to have any money. I''m starting to wonder if a takeover is the only way in which I''ll be happy again supporting this club. We need investment, desperately; and until that happens, I worry how long it will be until we get our Norwich back.

Please - somebody enlighten me with some reasons to be cheerful [:(]

im guessing you define norwich as a bunch of player that WANT to play for us, not just a bunch of players paid to play for us??

Well once korey, tom, declan, and spillane start week in week out then i think we will start to seea bunch of player who want to play for norwich!!

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Yes - 4-1 against a premier league side is not that bad when you''re in division 3, but today really made me realise how low we have fallen. I''m not sure why, but it did.

We have a squad with one or two decent players, and a shed load of poor players. We''re playing division three football, and we don''t seem to have any money. I''m starting to wonder if a takeover is the only way in which I''ll be happy again supporting this club. We need investment, desperately; and until that happens, I worry how long it will be until we get our Norwich back.

[/quote]

I know how you feel, I was sitting there when we were 4-1 down thinking that it is only 3 years ago we were beating Sunderland 1-0 with a goal from Etuhu. When you look at where they are now and how low we have fallen it really is depressing. I have long since felt that we will never get anywhere near the prem again until we''re under different ownership, it''s all about money nowadays.

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

I know how you feel, I was sitting there when we were 4-1 down thinking that it is only 3 years ago we were beating Sunderland 1-0 with a goal from Etuhu. When you look at where they are now and how low we have fallen it really is depressing. I have long since felt that we will never get anywhere near the prem again until we''re under different ownership, it''s all about money nowadays.

[/quote]

Which makes it all so much worse [:(] When, if at all, will we get new ownership. It doesn''t look like any time soon [:''(]

Never fear, our time will come again

Personally I had a great time at tonights game, especially the last 10 minutes.

And i think there were lots of positives to take from tonight. Finally there are signs that we might just be moving in the right direction

[quote user="Jimbo_Jet_Set"]

Never fear, our time will come again

Personally I had a great time at tonights game, especially the last 10 minutes.

And i think there were lots of positives to take from tonight. Finally there are signs that we might just be moving in the right direction

[/quote]

Thats what I think but hey we are Norwich and I know I''ll always support them till my end comes!

Well said Jimbo Jet Set, signs of improvement indeed and overall a very enjoyable cup tie for both sets of fans. Some very very good signs tonight especially in an attacking sense... and I''m confident this is where Lambert will get the goods - the goals scored. Goals against however...

I thought we looked good, we are a League 1 team. But we certainly put pressure onto sunderland, and lets be honest their keeper kept them in it

One slip from doc and we''re on the back foot, before that i thought we were good for the first, and from there who knows what may have happened?!

Helped that Cody provided a giggle, wanted the match to go on another 10 minutes to see him make a dive! :)

It was a bit depressing but we played well and could''ve quite easily been 2-0 up in the first 25 minutes against a good premier league side.