Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

this is unreal!!

some of you lot on here are a complete joke, even more so than smith and jones!!! Lambert has been in the job literally half an hour and people already dissing his appointment. ffs give the guy a chance at least hes managed at this level before and has experience in the lower leagues! some of the names people expected us to get were unreal. the club is a mess at the moment and we must all get behind the new man and hope things change soon!!!

agree he is a decent manager with a good record a new start and hes miles better then what we have had so lets get behind him instead of diss him already

Agree totally.. the majority of people seem to forget to relate the stature of the clubs he has managed to his achievements.

[quote user="baldyboy"]some of you lot on here are a complete joke, even more so than smith and jones!!! Lambert has been in the job literally half an hour and people already dissing his appointment. ffs give the guy a chance at least hes managed at this level before and has experience in the lower leagues! some of the names people expected us to get were unreal. the club is a mess at the moment and we must all get behind the new man and hope things change soon!!![/quote]Agreed, Lambert has my support 100%, I am unsure over it, but I don''t think it is that bad an appointment.

I agree its pathetic, people forget we are a third tier club.

Asif Coppell or Curbishley are ever going to step down.

Asif Malky is going to leave Watford.

Some of suggestions made by people on here are as realistic As Wenger, Ferguson and Mourinho

For once we havnt taken the ''cheap option'' give the guy a chance!

welcome to the internet, where people can say what they want and feel good about themselves!

As if Pardew would go to Southampton , you need ambition to go for the good managers if somebody like Lambert (who has a very very average record )was our no1 target it just shows we still have learnt sod all.