Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

LIVE COVERAGE - Brentford v Norwich City

[quote user="Scooby"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Hi all! Here we go again then with the dawn of a new era. Have to say I''m buzzing about the Lmabert appointment.[:D][/quote]

Evening Beau, Not sure if it''s going to make much difference tonight, still Butters team.  Thoughts on the line up?

[/quote]

Evening Scoobs. I think it''s pretty predictable to be honest. Adeyemi didn''t have much impact on Saturday so bringing big Owain back makes sense. Good to see Maric on the bench instead of Barn Door as well.

A mistake by Doherty ................ Going to be one of those nights I think, 2 in 2 mins.

[quote user="ncfcfaithful"]Am i the only one who has not seen an update on the live feed since 07:54???!?!?![/quote]Same here

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Hi all! Here we go again then with the dawn of a new era. Have to say I''m buzzing about the Lmabert appointment.[:D][/quote]

Evening Beau, Not sure if it''s going to make much difference tonight, still Butters team.  Thoughts on the line up?

[/quote]

Evening Scoobs. I think it''s pretty predictable to be honest. Adeyemi didn''t have much impact on Saturday so bringing big Owain back makes sense. Good to see Maric on the bench instead of Barn Door as well.

[/quote]

Agree with you there my friend, although I''d still rather see Hughes given a start in place of Gill.  He hasn''t really done anything in the first 3 games, and I haven''t even heard him mentioned once tonight.

[quote user="scoot1975"]Hasn''t the Brentford Ground got a pub on each corner? perhaps Doherty has been in all four[/quote]

Lol, twice!

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Agree with you there my friend, although I''d still rather see Hughes given a start in place of Gill.  He hasn''t really done anything in the first 3 games, and I haven''t even heard him mentioned once tonight.

[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more. We came alive at Yeovil when Hughes came on and I can''t believe he didn''t get on at Exeter.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Scooby"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more. We came alive at Yeovil when Hughes came on and I can''t believe he didn''t get on at Exeter.

[/quote]

Maybe tonight?  Just heard Gill...... took a corner.

Sounds the same as Exeter, lots of early chances gone begging.  Oooooh, that''s a bonus, skipper and CB gone off, young lad against Holty now.

[quote user="Norwich"]Shall I stop with my updates, there pretty rubbish lol.[/quote]

Most of us have the radio on, and I think Pete''s dongle is working again, but thanks anyway.

Sounds like we should be winning from RN, the only time we''ve sounded slightly troubled is from Brentford''s long throws.

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

Oh, is the dongle workin again? [:)]

Come on City!

[/quote]

Evening Macca! Are you coming to the Pups meeting mate?

[quote user= macdougall''s perm  

quote user= Norwich Shall I stop with my updates, there pretty rubbish lol.quote

No! Keep them up please - very useful if you''re o/s R Narfolk area

quote]

The live link is working now, see link on the first post.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="macdougalls perm"]

Come on City!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Evening! Yes, I''m busting a gut to get back to that - been desperate to meet everyone for yonks now [:)]

I really never thought I''d miss Radio Snorefolk so much [:D] Gonna have to fork out for CW - how''s it sounding from Adams?   

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user= macdougall''s perm  

quote user= Norwich Shall I stop with my updates, there pretty rubbish lol.quote

No! Keep them up please - very useful if you''re o/s R Narfolk area

quote]

The live link is working now, see link on the first post.

[/quote]

Nice one!! Cheers.

Has any one tried the Live chat in the Kick it Off website facility.?

[quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="macdougalls perm"]

Come on City!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Evening! Yes, I''m busting a gut to get back to that - been desperate to meet everyone for yonks now [:)]

I really never thought I''d miss Radio Snorefolk so much [:D] Gonna have to fork out for CW - how''s it sounding from Adams?   

[/quote]

He''s on great form. When Holt sold a dummy earlier he said "the defender''s gone for two ice creams"! Classic! He seems happy with how we''re playing, although their long throws are a problem.