Sign in to follow this  
open goal

omg!

Anyone else on here on Facebook and got an email from mellisa gunn? A petition demanding her dad get her job back and explanation is given or something...

Mimi Gunn
Add as Friend

Today at 20:56

Please sign this and leave your comments! Many thanks for the support x

http://www.petitiononline.com/NCFC/

I hate to say it, but i really think there own personal feeling are of more concern to them than the club.. Just wondering if anyone else has recieved the above email aswell?

Im not heartless, i feel for him and his family as i would for any fan who was offered the job and then had it taken away, but at the end of the day like you say the right desicion has been made (imo) but it does feel like they have there own personal agenda of publicity that caring about the club. Take gunnys begging for the job to any camera or Journo who would listen.

I wish they could deal with it with dignity and pride

[quote user="Norwich Fan"]

Anyone else on here on Facebook and got an email from mellisa gunn? A petition demanding her dad get her job back and explanation is given or something...

Mimi GunnAdd as Friend

Today at 20:56

Please sign this and leave your comments! Many thanks for the support x

http://www.petitiononline.com/NCFC/

I hate to say it, but i really think there own personal feeling are of more concern to them than the club.. Just wondering if anyone else has recieved the above email aswell?
[/quote]

Read my reply!lol

Fair enough some of her friends signing it but some of the people on there are utter idiots.  Fair enough he was a legend during his playing days however he was a complete and utter failure as a manager and Norwich should never employ him in any position again.

How embarrassing for Gunny, he should spend a little of his free time practising his management ''skills'' on his daughter.Hilarious though and goes some way towards making up for all the nauseous childish comments about managerial candidates we''ve had to endure since he left.As Mustachio Furioso would say ''Only another 24,732 to go''.........

Unfortunately he can''t have his old job back...... the corporate hospitality boxes don''t need team sheet deliveries as they are all empty now.

Or am I missing the point?

I feel sorry for Gunn

My Dad lost his job - he''d have been embarressed if I''d gone on-line and petitioned for him to get a job he isn''t qualified for

If he''d then got and failed in that job and I was still trying to raise Facebook support I think he''d throttle me!

She''s OK looking but needs to give it a rest IMHO

agreed chichcanary, Gunn remains a ledgend in my eyes! always will be and should go back to a job in goalkeeping