Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Best poster on this board...

[quote user="Brendan"]

Thats 3 people on here saying that like me [:D] just another 500 to go [:P]

[/quote]

You have much to learn young Brendan. There are actually only six posters on this site you, three webteams me and another guy. There seems to be a bit of an issue with multiple usernames which makes it appear much busier than it really is.

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]

You have much to learn young Brendan. There are actually only six posters on this site you, three webteams me and another guy. There seems to be a bit of an issue with multiple usernames which makes it appear much busier than it really is.

[/quote]I think I see what you mean Brendon!

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]You have much to learn young Brendan. There are actually only six posters on this site you, three webteams me and another guy. There seems to be a bit of an issue with multiple usernames which makes it appear much busier than it really is.

[/quote]I think I see what you mean Brendon![/quote]You spelt Brendan wrong Brendan!

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Brendan"]

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Jon Otsemobor"]I love you too Brenda [/quote]

[/quote]You have much to learn young Brendan. There are actually only six posters on this site you, three webteams me and another guy. There seems to be a bit of an issue with multiple usernames which makes it appear much busier than it really is.

[/quote]I think I see what you mean Brendan![/quote]You spelt Brendan wrong Brendan![/quote]No I didn''t it was Jon.

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Brendan"] [quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Jon Otsemobor"]I love you too Brenda [/quote]Thats 3 people on here saying that like me [:D] just another 500 to go [:P]

[/quote]I think I see what you mean Brendan![/quote]You spelt Brendan wrong Brendan![/quote]

No I didn''t it was Jon.
[/quote]Noooooo!

the people who pop up in the transfer window for their only post are my favourites.. the "guess who i saw in a launderette in Grove road when he was hundred of miles away in Bournmouth" ones....

jas :)

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Arthur
Shyster (but NOT Herb [:P])
Mister Chops
Nutty

[/quote]

Thanks shack, that means a lot from someone I respect even if we dont always agree with you you go about things in the right manner.

P.S. Bloody guardianist....[;)]