Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Best poster on this board...

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]TOO MANY TO NAME.....[Y] There is alot of good reads from some many different posters...some not so good from others but enjoyable all the same...alot of very helpful people on here aswell big [Y] to you all[/quote]~There are alot~ NOT IS...god that sounds Naarfek lol[/quote]

How about using words that don''t exist, like "alot"?  Is (or are - ha ha) that small time backwoods hick, too?[:P]

[quote user="missing in action"]ive not had a sinle vote (sniffles and cries haha)
but gotta be either WAY or Nutty.
[/quote]

You are in my list that had so many that it would take an eternity to write out lol and I didn''t want to send people to sleep [:D]

[quote user="missing in action"]ive not had a single vote sniffles and cries hahabut gotta be either WAY or Nutty[/quote]Same haha ive always liked your posts bettter now? [;)]

I used to like you when you were Buddha Boy but now you have all grown up and changed..................i don''t like change!![:(]

BeausantZLFIndy BonesThe ButlerP.S. I used to like Evil Monkey before he defected to another forum and started referring to us a ''The Oink ''Un'' [:O][;)]P.P.S. Cluck. Obviously [:D]

[quote user="CT "]Why did no one vote for me? [/quote]Because the title of the thread is ''Best poster on this board''.Obvious really.[:D]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="CT "]Why did no one vote for me? [/quote]Because the title of the thread is ''Best poster on this board''.Obvious really.[:D][/quote]Oh I''m sorry. I thought the title was ''worst attention seeking  moron on this messageboard''.I''m a shoe in I tells ya [Y]

[quote user="Buckethead"]Screw the lot of you!!![:P]Except Tangible Fixed Assets Anyone? of course......[/quote]I liked Roedy Can''t Fail. Whatever happened to him [;)]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="CT "]Why did no one vote for me? [/quote]Because the title of the thread is ''Best poster on this board''.Obvious really.[:D][/quote]Oh I''m sorry. I thought the title was ''worst attention seeking  moron on this messageboard''.I''m a shoe in I tells ya [Y][/quote]The sad thing is CT.............you wouldn''t even win that [:''(]

This threads are quite funny.''People seem to vote for the posters that post the most rather than the ones that make the most sense or present their cases in the best manner or even the most polite.Smudger for example - rarely polite, says it how it is even though he cant see it and refuses to watch it, oh and sticks to his abuse of people even though he has been proven wrong - yup he aint getting my vote. He may not be the worse poster - that has to be reserved for Beaker.Infact I wouldnt even get involved with a debate like this normally because people seem to gloss over the Nutty Nigelss, McDougals Perm''s and Ricardo''s of this board who tend to post quality rather than quantity. I like Camul too but he is much berated. There are many others it has to be said. But who is the best? I don''t know.Webteam Pete - maybe you could start up a pink''un message board hall of fame and start it by putting Ardee in as the first person.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="CT "][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="CT "]Why did no one vote for me? [/quote]Because the title of the thread is ''Best poster on this board''.Obvious really.[:D][/quote]Oh I''m sorry. I thought the title was ''worst attention seeking  moron on this messageboard''.I''m a shoe in I tells ya [Y][/quote]The sad thing is CT.............you wouldn''t even win that [:''(][/quote]Better step my efforts up then [:P] Get ready for a barrage of ''what i had for dinner'', ''where I''m going to tomorrow''  and other related incredibly pointless threads. [;)]Long live the attention seeker. Long live CT [<:o)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Buckethead"]Screw the lot of you!!![:P]Except Tangible Fixed Assets Anyone? of course......[/quote]I liked Roedy Can''t Fail. Whatever happened to him [;)][/quote]He did actually fail in the end.[:S]

[quote user="Brendan"]I think Banana, Smudger, or that guy who was bullying me last night are all the joint worst posters on this board.

Doesnt everyone love a bit of Jon Otsemobor ;)

And yeah, them dogs are bloomin annoying. Pretty funny though :P

Xbox anyone here? I got 2 people add me already :P

from here i mean[/quote]i have it! [:P]

Your Tag Neil? [:P]

canarytom : "because you''re a willy CT "

That made me laugh cause canarytom = CT aswell [:D]

[quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]I like you Brendan [Y] take that Canary Tom you wanker

Why thank you [:)] i like you too [;)]

Thats 3 people on here saying that like me [:D] just another 500 to go [:P]

You have a nice day today CT?

[quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]Can I just say I dont swing that way buddy [:P]*just joshing wit ya*

[quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]sorry i just realised you were asking about me cos i changed my name! lol and i will PM it to you

[quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]

i like you brendan dont know why everybody bullies you your an incredible poster on here [;)]

[quote user="Good Evening Neil"][quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]sorry i just realised you were asking about me cos i changed my name! lol and i will PM it to you [/quote]how do you PM ive never done it before! [:$]

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="Brendan"]

[/quote]

i like you brendan dont know why everybody bullies you your an incredible poster on here [;)]
[/quote]

Hmmm, seems my "jokish comments" may go a bit far and i guess i can understand who certain older members may not find them funny [:P]