Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

I bet the players will go out on the piss tonight...

And all the dumb ass bitches will be swarming around them like flies on sh*t. They should be all hanging their heads in shame! The whole lot of them!

McSmall will. Any excuse............Not really his fault though, he''s got every right to be out there, he didn''t have a part to play/

When I have had a bad day at the office I too sometimes need a lot of drink to move on - dont you?

[quote user="colneycanary"]And all the dumb ass bitches will be swarming around them like flies on sh*t. They should be all hanging their heads in shame! The whole lot of them![/quote]

On that performance they must have gone out on the pi** before the game.

[quote user=" Baldrick"]

[quote user="colneycanary"]And all the dumb ass bitches will be swarming around them like flies on sh*t. They should be all hanging their heads in shame! The whole lot of them![/quote]

On that performance they must have gone out on the pi** before the game.

[/quote]

You are ON FIRE with your comments today, Baldrick.  Good stuff!

As for whomever said the players can score any chick, I don''t think D''OH!erty could get Victoria Beckham.  Not even her maid. However, if he was the boyfriend to a hottie in the pub, anyone could score.  

[quote user="bluemike"]Looks like they went out on the piss friday night to me.[/quote]

liking the avator mike.....i saw your goat!!!!

in goal for us today!

how long ago was that he has been married to sarah for a few years .. if anything the players should have the sense to stay at home tonight ..they are hardly going to be popular i would not have thought ..