Sign in to follow this  
JTG

Deletion

The amount of posts being needlessly deleted on here is ridiculous. End.

[quote user="Lincs CR"]It''s a matter of time until this one gets removed too I imagine :/[/quote]Absolutely. Still a very valid point though.

To be fair JTG, they may not be deleted, the traffic of new posts at the moment means that they soon drop off of the first page. You''ll have to do a search and see.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]To be fair JTG, they may not be deleted, the traffic of new posts at the moment means that they soon drop off of the first page. You''ll have to do a search and see.[/quote]Nope, I''m referring to posts within threads, not threads themselves.

yeah i posted respecting dani jarque r.i.p.and that got deleted poor show when there''s no respect in the football community

Mr Archant has had his orders from Queen Delia and spread the news to his disciples (workforce) to clamp down on all those horrible negative Ispwich fans out there... [;)]

[quote user="loz h"]yeah i posted respecting dani jarque r.i.p.and that got deleted poor show when there''s no respect in the football community[/quote]

It''s been moved to ''other football'' section loz,just read it myself[Y]