Sign in to follow this  
Whats a right winger

Grant Holt song?

Just to lighten the mood on here abit or perhaps just because we now have our own players and we can do better than the usual"theres only one Grant Holt"

How about to the Fernando Torres song

We bought the boy from Shrewsbury

Grant Holt, Grant Holt

His brother is a Norwich fan

Grant Holt Grant Holt

He gets the goals, we win the game

So City can go up again

We''ve got Grant Holt

Norwich''s Number 9

Chorus sung ad nauseum

Ok it was just an idea cause I''m sick of reading doom & gloom

As i posted on you tube highlights of his three goal spree just plain old " Feed the horse and he will score,feed the horse and he will score,same as the Shaun Goater song!! As my 11 year old boy would say Simples!!!!

For starters, why do people keep starting endless threads on the same subject and secondly, PLEASE come up with something original!! We don''t want Liverpool songs (Torres or anyone) nor Geoff Horsefield repetitions.

Think of something original. As someone has quite rightly said WLY and Safs song were brilliant because they were not simple and they were original.

[quote user="Scooby"]For starters, why do people keep starting endless threads on the same subject and secondly, PLEASE come up with something original!! We don''t want Liverpool songs (Torres or anyone) nor Geoff Horsefield repetitions.

Think of something original. As someone has quite rightly said WLY and Safs song were brilliant because they were not simple and they were original.[/quote]Thank you !!! i thought i was the only one who wanted nothing to do with the scouse related tosh.

There must be some good songs which mention horses that can adapted.  Wild Horses, Horse with no name etc

[quote user="Salahuddin"]There must be some good songs which mention horses that can adapted.  Wild Horses, Horse with no name etc[/quote]

Shame you are all too young to remember ''Champion The Wonder Horse'' - now that would have been easy to sing.

[quote user="Binky"]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]There must be some good songs which mention horses that can adapted.  Wild Horses, Horse with no name etc[/quote]

Shame you are all too young to remember ''Champion The Wonder Horse'' - now that would have been easy to sing.

[/quote]

As in "Grant Holt - The Wonder Horse; Grant Holt - The Wonder Horse". The tune must be on the internet somewhere. Would be nice to have a chant the over 60s could join in on!

We''ve been through the yeovil with a Horse for a nameIt felt good to be back in the goalsAfter Yeovil we''ll all remember your namecause there aint no one gonna deny you OlesGrant Holt, Holt, Holt, Ho-o-olt.Grant Holt, Holt, Holt, Ho-o-olt.

RIGHT! I''ve been thinking about this one for a few days...

(I just call out your name - James Taylor)

"We just call out Holt''s name, and we know whenever he can... He''ll come running, to score again!

Morning, noon, night or day... Grant Holt will make defenders pay...

And he''ll beat them yes he will..

Cause he''s a legend!"

lol, I know he''s not a legend yet but, nothing really rhymes with Friend that makes sense

To the Dog The Bounty Hunter theme tune (for those who know it)....

Grant Holt just took the ball around you,
The centre backs are on the run,
No use in hiding in the box
He''ll score our goals cos he''s The Horse!
He is The Horse, the big bad Horse, the centre forward!

Horrendous or what?! hehe the theme tune is here...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSSfQnu9984