Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

Maric not signing for us

Is that definite? Shame if true, as he would have been a very handy addition. Hope we can still convince him to join, but otherwise we need to look for new targets. Lambert may be unrealistic however...

Erm, I think Shake ''n'' vac might be on a little wind-up. I''m not saying I think Maric is gonna sign, but think of Wiz''s Holt and Lee threads on this page.

However, if Shake turns out to be correct then I shall apologise!

Just because gunn was expecting to talk to maric (or his rep) today doesn''t mean that all i''s will be dotted and t''s crossed today as well. These things take a bit of time.

I wouldn''t expect to hear anything until Monday at the earliest unless he said no today in which case possibly tomorrow.

what was the point in training with us..?

he wanted a contract .. we offered him one .

he liked norwich and must have been given an idea on what his salary would be otherwise a wasted effort .

if another team wanted him why didnt he train with them ..?

sorry just seems strange to me a player puts in so much effort to get here and show what he can do and states how much he likes it here .. then signs for someone else.

someones money wasted here...

I think that on the strngth of his trial he may have won a few admirers, we certainly didn''t keep quiet about having him did we? No secret trialist listed, that may have been a mistake.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

he''ll sign for us.... im confident

jas :)

[/quote]

I think he''ll sign too. Him, Askou and perhaps a right winger to provide competition for Whaley and we''re golden.

My prediction is that the first two will sign contracts on Tuesday. Just hopeful on the third though!

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

he''ll sign for us.... im confident

jas :)

[/quote]

and perhaps a right winger to provide competition for Whaley and we''re golden.[/quote]

McSmall?