Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

hahaha all the usual suspects...

Talking up the chances of a squad seriously lacking in quality as promotion candidates.

Dear oh dear oh dear... when will some of you lot learn???  [:$]

I`m sorry but I think you may be confusing many of us with someone who gives a toss what you think........

No I don''t give a toss what you think.

You will give a toss however when you realise what a complete and utter mug you have been for what is it now, the 5th year running???  [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"]

You will give a toss however when you realise what a complete and utter mug you have been for what is it now, the 5th year running???  [:$]

[/quote]Go die.

For this League I think the signings are good. I still blame certain people for the League we will be playing in this season, and wouldnt be happy if we were in the championship making these signings. However, we are not in the championship, we are in league one, and these signings are good for this level. Im not going to moan for the sake of it but still want certain people as far away from this club as possible.

[quote user="Dave"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Go die.
[/quote]

Auntie Delia would not be pleased with you Dave. Thats not a nice thing to say to anyone.

Good question TFA. I''m not sure, but I think he will have the experiance of Butters and Crook. Hopefully he does well though.

And forget Smudge, he is stirring up and looking for attention.

But no doubt, he will get many replies. Like this......

Sadly I have to agree with Smudger. People are getting a touch carried away. New signings are great, but please can we give it 15-20games before we go crazy.

[quote user="Blainsey"]Sadly I have to agree with Smudger. People are getting a touch carried away. New signings are great, but please can we give it 15-20games before we go crazy.[/quote]All we are doing is building a squad that we should have already had!!! hardly ambitious but a s tep in the right direction!

[quote user="Blainsey"]Sadly I have to agree with Smudger. People are getting a touch carried away. New signings are great, but please can we give it 15-20games before we go crazy.[/quote]

Exactly.  Lets see the players and the management team deliver on the pitch (and for a change  not talk a good match in the local media).

BTW., people were also getting excited during the summer when Grant was in charge. Remember how excited people were about the signing of The Judge etc.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

We`re in the third division...get over it! It`s football not a life threatening occurrence FFS.

I was at Carrow Rd before you and i`ll probably still be there when you`ve gone away. Every club has highs and lows and we will recover to our level at some stage but there`s a lot of football to be enjoyed/endured in the meantime.

.............and why will I realise I`m a mug?! Are you psychic? Do you know me? Do I care about the ramblings of a self proclaimed Messiah who can`t even raise two men and a dog for his protests?

The sooner you realise you and your little playground buddies are a laughing stock and get a life the better.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

We`re in the third division...get over it! It`s football not a life threatening occurrence FFS.

I was at Carrow Rd before you and i`ll probably still be there when you`ve gone away. Every club has highs and lows and we will recover to our level at some stage but there`s a lot of football to be enjoyed/endured in the meantime.

.............and why will I realise I`m a mug?! Are you psychic? Do you know me? Do I care about the ramblings of a self proclaimed Messiah who can`t even raise two men and a dog for his protests?

The sooner you realise you and your little playground buddies are a laughing stock and get a life the better.

[quote user="Blainsey"]Sadly I have to agree with Smudger. People are getting a touch carried away. New signings are great, but please can we give it 15-20games before we go crazy.[/quote]I like crazy, must I really wait all that time

[quote user="McCanary"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If the club doesn''t get promoted this season it could be serious financially.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Talking up the chances of a squad seriously lacking in quality as promotion candidates.

[/quote]

Dull but in your usual shiny headed way - go shove your Maximo puke somewhere else

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

WOW YOUR PECIMISM IS BORING.YAWN!!!! SSSHHHHH!!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Ah Smudger looks like you may be wrong again......think we might surprise you, the bookies aren''t usually far away, even they think we might go up!! See you at the town hall in May?

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

WOW YOUR PECIMISM IS BORING.YAWN!!!! SSSHHHHH!!

[quote user="Rupethebear"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Ah Smudger looks like you may be wrong again......think we might surprise you, the bookies aren''t usually far away, even they think we might go up!! See you at the town hall in May?[/quote]

They did have us second favourites the day after we went down!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

OK Smudge, who would you have signed then? Hughes & Holt look very good players at this level. Tudor Jones and Whaley also look fine for this level. The others are likely to be squad players.

The simple fact is we are a third tier team and it will be difficult for any of our signings to raise pulses purely by them signing!

We still need a couple more players, notably another striker.

It is rather odd that one minute Uncle Fester is not fit for purpose, then after a few perceived good signings and not a single ball''s been kicked in anger.  All of a sudden we''re going up.  Strange that.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="McCanary"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If the club doesn''t get promoted this season it could be serious financially.

[/quote]

Ahh at least somebody sees sense and realises that anything short off Promotion or the back of Smith & Jones this season will be a disaster... [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]It''s just opinions, nobody knows yet. You being obnoxious in passing yours is the only difference, that and the soles of your shoes hanging out of Cluck''s a*se.

Smudger (or whatever), I recall seeing you at the protest at the tail end of last season (it was the second to last game of the season - the evening KO that we lost, cant remember who it was against) and you were singing PRO ROBERT CHASE songs.  Now, my opinion of you previous to this night was quite meh, but after witnessing that, you went totally off the radar of my estimations.  If you were or are a fan of Robert Chase, either you didnt attend the matches when we saw our premiership topping side dis-assembled and therefore were not one of the hardcore mixing it with the police horses after the Liverpool home game, or you are simply an attention seeking moron.  Hmmm.  So anything you spout forthwith is now taken with an enormous pinch of salt.  Chase lover.

[quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]It''s just opinions, nobody knows yet. You being obnoxious in passing yours is the only difference, that and the soles of your shoes hanging out of Cluck''s a*se.[/quote]Or is it the other way round?Either way, I''m sure they''re enjoying themselves.

why does everyone get wound up by Smudger and his mates, if he wants to be miserable and negative then let him.

Personally I think Gunn, Crook and Butterworth (not forgetting McNally) have done a good job.

This is the start of a long rebuild, but I for one am prepared to stand by my team and not look for every possible negative in any news!

[quote user="RichT - The Biscuit"]why does everyone get wound up by Smudger and his mates, if he wants to be miserable and negative then let him. Personally I think Gunn, Crook and Butterworth (not forgetting McNally) have done a good job. This is the start of a long rebuild, but I for one am prepared to stand by my team and not look for every possible negative in any news![/quote]

Because you''re immature little knobs who have been brought up to think you''re always right and that you should never be questioned........

That is why you kiddie winkies get so wound up.