Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

Neil Adams Commentary...

Don''t get me wrong, I like Neil Adams and thought he was a great footballer for us, however, I do find his commentary on CanariesWorld strange.

Last weekend against West Brom, a couple of times he said that a West Brom player had got in a good position to shoot and didn''t take a shot..."What a shame" said Neil. "He got in a perfect scoring position and didn''t take his chance...what a shame". Eh? Did he want West Brom to score?

It just seems that sometimes he talks as if he is a neutral and for someone who comments on every Canary match you would expect a bit more support!

look he cnt b completely on our side he has 2 b as neutral as he can n i dnt think he is that bad, there was a incident on canary call on radio norfolk where they slagged roy waller off well it doesnt matter either way i say to them keep us updated is all that matter n thanx for doin it n lets look at the footie now shall we!

Admitted he does tend to stray into the "neutral observer" class but I think he  has to, if only to give some balance to Roy Waller''s extremely biassed vision.

On the whole I think he reads the game well and gives an accurate account for the listener.

[quote]Admitted he does tend to stray into the "neutral observer" class but I think he has to, if only to give some balance to Roy Waller''s extremely biassed vision. On the whole I think he reads the game ...[/quote]

Saint Roy ,biased surely not

[quote]look he cnt b completely on our side he has 2 b as neutral as he can n i dnt think he is that bad, there was a incident on canary call on radio norfolk where they slagged roy waller off well it doesnt...[/quote]

Scum Buster...I didn''t say he was bad...I said he sounded like he wanted the West Brom players to have a shot on the Norwich goal.

Why should he be neutral though? Surely if he is given the task of commenting on every Norwich game then he should at least be on our side!

I know he should tell it like it is, but that doesn''t mean wanting the other team to score!

Are you sure it''s Niel Adams who commentates on the Canaries World highlights? Certainly doesn''t sound like him.

I actually cringe listening to commentary on there. Sometimes I even have to turn the sound off it''s so bad. Why can''t they just leave all commentary out and just show raw footage. That''d be much better.

[quote]Admitted he does tend to stray into the "neutral observer" class but I think he has to, if only to give some balance to Roy Waller''s extremely biassed vision. On the whole I think he reads the game ...[/quote]

exactly

Its not Neil Adams who does the Canaries World highlights.

As discussed before I think he is the perfect foil for Uncle Roy and its a great pairing.

Keep up the good work!