Sign in to follow this  
Ooh Ahh Lee Power

Ipswich Game

Hi Peeps,

I am an unfortunate City fan living in Scum Town!!! I have a dilema about the derby at there ground. Offered free ticket, but got to sit with the home fans.......do i do it???

[quote user="ohh uhh lee power"]Do I wear my yellows??[/quote]I''ll be the first to give you 20p if you sit in the home fans with an ipswich shirt on.Only when we score, you have to rip that off to reveal our shirt, and celebrate wildly.[:D]

I sat in the Ipswich home end last season and didn''t get any abuse or anything, I tried to remain undercover but I think I gave it away after Town scored their 2nd goal as I just sat there with a grumpy look on my face. So I wouldn''t try and rub it in if we score as you will only be forced out by the stewards, unless of course we score a last minute winner, by all means go nuts just to rub it in!

I also live in Ipswich and have sat with the binners the last two derbies and to be honest mate dont sit in the North Stand and you''ll be fine, just don''t go to mental or the stewards will kick you out. 

There is a notice up outside all their home stand turnstiles now which says ''''Any away fans found sitting in home areas will be ejected.''''

Think as long as you keep away from their North Stand ( our Barclay) don''t wear any colours and don''t react when we score you''ll be ok though.

Personally I wouldn''t want to sit with their fans to watch us and I wouldn''t be able to contain myself when we score but each to our own.

When Ched scored last year I just put my hood over my face and started punching my leg to contain myself. Everyone around could tell I was celebrating but to be fair I didn''t get any trouble. It became even more obvious with the scums goals as I sat there with a face like a smack arse, head in hands.

My best mate is a scummer and we sit in home end at portaloo rd and carra on derby days, normally north stand at the former (4 out of 5 times) and have been fine - I just don''t make a noise. Stand when they stand, sit when they sit, cover mouth with jacket to mime on the ball city....

Easy [:)]

[quote user="ohh uhh lee power"]Hi Peeps, I am an unfortunate City fan living in Scum Town!!! I have a dilema about the derby at there ground. Offered free ticket, but got to sit with the home fans.......do i do it???[/quote]

Be a man about it!!!