Sign in to follow this  
Devils Advocate.

How Long?

Given the reasonable/ wonderful start to the reign of Gunn , Crook, Butterworth and Deehan, how long will it be before someone tries to head hunt one or all of them? Would you be sad? Would  we be entitled to any compensation to soften the blow?

Clark was never going to be here long which I said at the time he first came here. It is a different kettle of fish with what we have now as they all have association with Norwich in the past. They all have a lot still to learn.

Besides, who on earth would head hunt John Deehan??? :)

[quote user="Phil E Stein"]Six inches on a good day.[/quote]

Haha made me laugh!

[quote user="John Morlar"]Given the reasonable/ wonderful start to the reign of Gunn , Crook, Butterworth and Deehan, how long will it be before someone tries to head hunt one or all of them? Would you be sad? Would  we be entitled to any compensation to soften the blow?[/quote]im hoping they are city through and through...they will stay[Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]im hoping they are city through and through...they will stay[Y][/quote]LOL

CTID.... big off in the Wheatsheaf the other night.... you in there? Chants of Delias Green Yellow Army heard from the victorshas it come to this?

[quote user="BA"]CTID.... big off in the Wheatsheaf the other night.... you in there? Chants of Delias Green Yellow Army heard from the victorshas it come to this?[/quote]Was that green "full of sherry"? [+o(]

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="BA"]CTID.... big off in the Wheatsheaf the other night.... you in there? Chants of Delias Green Yellow Army heard from the victorshas it come to this?[/quote]Was that green "full of sherry"? [+o(][/quote]theres definitely a tony blair joke there.....

[quote user="First Wizard"]11 inches here...........hang on..............my mistake..............thats my wand............when flacid![;)][/quote]

You have an extending wand, do you, Wiz? I assume your wand extends when you get excited?

[quote user="Phil E Stein"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]11 inches here...........hang on..............my mistake..............thats my wand............when flacid![;)][/quote]

You have an extending wand, do you, Wiz? I assume your wand extends when you get excited?

[/quote]

Every time Phil.[:D]