Sign in to follow this  
Polar

Warning!!!- Positive post

OK, so i''m crazy and all that, in Australia and the heats getting to my poor ''pommy'' head and everything - yes, i''m a nigel positive, or cabbage or chirpy charlie or whatever we''re being called these days, sorry about that!anyway, when i look at the table we''re obviously not looking so hot... pretty cold like, i dunno... scotland, alaska, wherever. but theres a heck of alot of teams around us who are also looking dodgy at the moment. Doncaster have been on a bit of a run of late it seems, Blackpool haven''t exactly convinced me so far this season, Derby i think are playing a very risky game, Barnsley are always in this position and are due some bad luck.i will not comment on Plymouth because if i say something pro norwich with regard to them (e.g. Norwich are better therefore will survive over them) then they will pick up form make it to the playoffs and go through on a dodgy own goal from the half way line in the 90th minute at wembley (incidentally i hate plymouth)Forest also seem to be on a bit of run, and watford have also picked up whereas poor ole Norwich city haven''t had the best luck in the world of late although there seems to be the odd good performance whereas southampton and charlton both seem to be out of it. Now i say that but both of those have games in hand, as do all the others save Plymouth. Which gives us and interesting Norwich v Plymouth tussle for the end of the season. But just because the others have games in hand doesnt mean they will win them, this league is unpredictable and they might all win them, but considering their position in the league its unlikely and while one or two may get a result, another couple may draw i doubt every game down there yet to be played will be won.factor in another little thing called form, Doncaster, watford and forest haven''t done too bad of late in terms of getting themselves away from the bottom and heading in the right direction, whereas derby, norwich and plymouth all doing fairly badly. form in temporary, once the new management team clicks i believe we will pick up form, doncaster and forest may well lose some, derby are probably ok where they are but blackpool and barnsley look precarious, as do watford should their luck change. Should form reverse, and i hope it does then this league could get even tighter, theres what 13,14 games left? thats alot of points on the table and alot of football to be played, we are a long long way from the finish line and it may get worse for us and it may get better, even coventry and co aren''t completly out of the woods and although above i said southampton and charlton look dead and buried they may well improve and drag themselves clear. Norwich vs Plymouth will be a massive game, that much is true but we did them over at home park, no reason we can''t do it at carrow road.

Doncaster

326559105291725-9 40

Blackpool

3245719255651417-9 38

Derby County

3064519163481425-8 35

Barnsley

31636191542101126-11 35

Plymouth

3353819234581019-13 35

Nottm Forest

3246616194481826-11 34

Watford

31835302413111429-9 33

Norwich City

33646282224111530-9 32

Southampton

3217813225381628-21 28

Charlton

32547222713121228-21 25
Long way to go yet.On the ball city.(no i am not a binner, i do not know Peter Cullum personally, i do not work for the club, delia, neil doncaster and i can honestly say i have no idea why gordon browns in charge - i also did not take lessons in stupidity from smudger, or we8wba although i admit my grammer isn''t at its best in this post, please get over it.)

[quote user="Georgie Bless"]

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]A witch![/quote]

BURN HIM! [6]

[/quote]

[:S]Not the time to be joking about Burning with someone in Australia!

Delia, invite this man to dinner...

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]MODS!! Ban please!!! [:@][:D][8-|][/quote]

Lappinitup is obviously posting about him/her self.

[/quote]Yew meark I larf ! [:S] [:S] [:S]

[quote user="Polar"]

i will not comment on Plymouth because if i say something pro norwich with regard to them (e.g. Norwich are better therefore will survive over them) then they will pick up form make it to the playoffs and go through on a dodgy own goal from the half way line in the 90th minute at wembley (incidentally i hate plymouth)

[/quote]

SO WHY DID YOU???????

[quote user="JimRoyle"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="JimRoyle"]At last - a man after my own heart!! [:D]
[/quote]

Pity his names not Christian Barnard!

[/quote]

He can''t have it - my heart belongs to another! [;)]
[/quote]

Got the donor card to prove it? Or is it the 7/6 licence fee[:D]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="JimRoyle"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="JimRoyle"]At last - a man after my own heart!! [:D][/quote]

[/quote]He can''t have it - my heart belongs to another! [;)][/quote]

[/quote]Yeah - it was that long ago that I last paid for a licence!

[quote user="JimRoyle"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="JimRoyle"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="JimRoyle"]At last - a man after my own heart!! [:D]
[/quote]

[/quote]

He can''t have it - my heart belongs to another! [;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah - it was that long ago that I last paid for a licence!
[/quote]

Heart=marriage licence used to be 7/6 in real money (well it did when I married 40 years ago)

Still the best entertainment value[;)]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="JimRoyle"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="JimRoyle"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="JimRoyle"]At last - a man after my own heart!! [:D][/quote]

[/quote]He can''t have it - my heart belongs to another! [;)][/quote]

[/quote]Yeah - it was that long ago that I last paid for a licence![/quote]

Heart=marriage licence used to be 7/6 in real money (well it did when I married 40 years ago)

Still the best entertainment value[;)]

[/quote] 40 years? Blimey haven''t you been granted parole yet? [:O]