Sign in to follow this  
Philipo87

Next Sat will see us out of relegation!

I believe that by 5 on Sat we will no longer be in the relegation zone!

We are at home to Cov and Plymouth and Forest are away to Wolves and Reading!!

Well thats the plan anyway!!!!!!

Forest have to play Wolves and Reading at the same time???? That''s a tall order!

You are forgetting the fact that Coventry are the form team in the League at the moment.

We will win next Saturday.

Looking at the remaining twelve fixtures I believe we will gain another 16 or 17 points at the most. Apparently Leicester went down last year on 52 so 49/50 is unlikely to be enough for us this term.

Hopefully the team will suprise us all!

[quote user="whoareyou"]

Forest have to play Wolves and Reading at the same time???? That''s a tall order!

You are forgetting the fact that Coventry are the form team in the League at the moment.

[/quote]So because they beat Birmingham they''re the form team?http://www.4thegame.com/statistics/championship/tables/currentform.html

It''s a golden opportunity we simply can''t waste. So while I could never see us getting three points from Burnley, I certainly can from Coventry. Even though McKenzie is guaranteed to score, we''ll stick at least two back!! 

Given our pathetic home form this season, beating Coventry is a very big if. Whatever happened to "fortress Carrow Road"? Certainly if we manage to balls up this golden opportunity to get out of the bottom three then we really will deserve to go down. It''s going to be a very tense and nervous afternoon.

Well Mckenzie got stretchered off in yesterdays game so i doubt he will be playing, im sure i heard somewhere its was ligament damage.

All those saying we will definately beat Coventry obviously have not been looking at how Coventry are playing lately , unlucky to just get a draw in the cup at Blackburn and wins over both Wolves and Birmingham suggest it will be very hard for City to get the 3 points.

Did he? Bonus, well not from his point of view obviously. But that''s one less guaranteed goal we won''t concede.

We are also a lot better away from home, only lost twice in 15 games at home to Cardiff and away at Derby. Unbeaten in 5 , and Bell was man of the match yesterday, the boy oozes class.

I was just looking to see why mckenzie was strechered off and  to see if he would likely to be fit to play us. I found this:

"Minutes later McKenzie took control of the ball, but immediately collapsed to the floor unchallenged. His cry of "For f**k sake!" suggested he was in trouble. The stretcher was called for and Jordan Henderson replaced him. After the game Coleman revealed it was an achilles tendon injury but that its severity was not yet known."

http://www.zimbio.com/pilot?ID=4KrNxQ5XBZO&ZURL=/Leon+Mckenzie/news&URL=http%3A%2F%2Findiacricket.rivals.net%2FNews%2FpgArticle.aspx%3Fartid%3D13554_4956957%26id%3D27

So it doesn''t look good for him!

I am happy he will not be playing against us as people have already said that he would of probably scored.

But i wish him well in his recovery!