Sign in to follow this  
LeedsYellow

Every quote I read of Gunn's.....

..... makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up!

He motivates me and I''m a few hundred miles away in Leeds - so can you imagine how the lads in the dressing feel???!!  They must feel ten foot tall.

I''m trying not to get carried away, but this is the most excited I''ve felt since the Walker era.  I didn''t feel this engaged with Worthy... Gunn''s a leader and I''m right behind him.

Come on you Yellows.

[quote user="LeedsYellow"]..... makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up!

He motivates me and I''m a few hundred miles away in Leeds - so can you imagine how the lads in the dressing feel???!!  They must feel ten foot tall.

I''m trying not to get carried away, but this is the most excited I''ve felt since the Walker era.  I didn''t feel this engaged with Worthy... Gunn''s a leader and I''m right behind him.

Come on you Yellows.[/quote]Merely infatuation Leeds, Real love takes MUCH longer. Could be lust though! [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Merely infatuation Leeds, Real love takes MUCH longer. Could be lust though! [:^)][/quote]

This isn''t infatuation Lappin.... this is man love!  You never forget your first love and Gunn was mine when I was a wee whipper snapper!!! Wink [;)]

He''s a top fella thou.. just love his passion and it''s rubbing off on the players (and me!)Wink [;)]

It''s brilliant, a million miles from the Roeder ruins. Everything he says, as you say is just what you want to hear, let''s hope he can keep the results aspect up!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="LeedsYellow"]..... makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up!

I''m trying not to get carried away, but this is the

most excited I''ve felt since the Walker era.  I didn''t feel this engaged with Worthy... Gunn''s a leader and I''m right behind him.

Come on you Yellows.[/quote]Merely infatuation Leeds, Real love takes MUCH longer. Could be lust though! [:^)]

[/quote]

We''re doomed, I tell you! Doomed!

[:''(]

OTBC

[quote user="Mushroom"]It''s brilliant, a million miles from the Roeder ruins. Everything he says, as you say is just what you want to hear, let''s hope he can keep the results aspect up!
[/quote]

That''s exactly right.  Everything he says is what you want to hear..... common sense, passion and belief in himself and his players.  Really does remind me of Walker. 

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="LeedsYellow"]..... makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up!

I''m trying not to get carried away, but this is the

most excited I''ve felt since the Walker era.  I didn''t feel this engaged with Worthy... Gunn''s a leader and I''m right behind him.

[/quote]

We''re doomed, I tell you! Doomed!

[:''(]

OTBC

[/quote]

Superb [:D]