Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

I hope we lose Saturday!!!!

Why?

Because this board has become bloody boring!!!

No talk of protests, tangible fixed assets, players wages being what % of whatever, our lying, thieving, cheating board, Doomcaster, going into administration, we want Hucks and Dion back,  Cullum, etc.

BlyBlyBabes is on the happy pills and you can''t even get an argument going with 1st Wizard. [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

I can''t even utter those immortal words......

We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Why?

No talk of protests, tangible fixed assets, players wages being what % of whatever, our lying, thieving, cheating board, Doomcaster, going into administration, we want Hucks and Dion back,  Cullum, etc.

BlyBlyBabes is on the happy pills and you can''t even get an argument going with 1st Wizard. [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

[/quote]

BINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why?

[/quote]

What the hell are you on Lapps, God, you talk some tripe man.

Of course we''re doomed you fool!................. hows that?[:|]

I was just missing the "would it be better" thread.

Bit of a quandry this saturday as I have always been a Bristol man[;)] Dead against any support for them and would truly like to see them swing!!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]What the hell are you on Lapps, God, you talk some tripe man.[/quote]You just don''t get it do you wiz? If we win tomorrow (especially if it''s with flowing football), I''ll be the only one out of the 25,000 happy clappy fans who''ll be booing the team off the field! God, what a load of sheep. So what if Gow gets a hat trick, I''ll only paper over the cracks. The real issue here is......The accounts. I just hope they announce at half time why they spent that money on the spine road. Yes, that should do it, a bit of realism, especially if we''re winning.

C''mon Brizzle!! [8-|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]What the hell are you on Lapps, God, you talk some tripe man.[/quote]You just don''t get it do you wiz? If we win tomorrow (especially if it''s with flowing football), I''ll be the only one out of the 25,000 happy clappy fans who''ll be booing the team off the field! God, what a load of sheep. So what if Gow gets a hat trick, I''ll only paper over the cracks. The real issue here is......The accounts. I just hope they announce at half time why they spent that money on the spine road. Yes, that should do it, a bit of realism, especially if we''re winning.

C''mon Brizzle!! [8-|]

[/quote]

I hope that you''ll be there to rebuild our great club when us sheep have finished ruining it, Lapp. Baaa[:P] Will you be staging a one man protest?

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="lappinitup"]

C''mon Brizzle!! [8-|]

[/quote]

I hope that you''ll be there to rebuild our great club when us sheep have finished ruining it, Lapp. Baaa[:P] Will you be staging a one man protest?

[/quote]

I''ve heard it''ll be in the Joe Lewis Cafe.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="lappinitup"] [quote user="1st Wizard"]What the hell are you on Lapps, God, you talk some tripe man.[/quote]You just don''t get it do you wiz? If we win tomorrow (especially if it''s with flowing football), I''ll be the only one out of the 25,000 happy clappy fans who''ll be booing the team off the field! God, what a load of sheep. So what if Gow gets a hat trick, I''ll only paper over the cracks. The real issue here is......The accounts. I just hope they announce at half time why they spent that money on the spine road. Yes, that should do it, a bit of realism, especially if we''re winning.

C''mon Brizzle!! [8-|][/quote]I hope that you''ll be there to rebuild our great club when us sheep have finished ruining it, Lapp. Baaa[:P] Will you be staging a one man protest?[/quote]FOOL!! You''ll be there tomorrow watching the team run out without asking yourself.......

What % of the overall turnover are they on today?????  [:@]

We will all be flocking to Carrow road where the good Shepherdess  bo peep Delia will again fleece us all with cries of lets be havin your wool.

Then we will discover where they have hidden the 4million taken from the ....... providing we didn''t repay the...........

Then on to Yellows for a celebratory demo lead by Sludger on a sled pulled by 4 sheepdogs.

That''s only the halftime entertainment.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="lappinitup"] [quote user="1st Wizard"]What the hell are you on Lapps, God, you talk some tripe man.[/quote]You just don''t get it do you wiz? If we win tomorrow (especially if it''s with flowing football), I''ll be the only one out of the 25,000 happy clappy fans who''ll be booing the team off the field! God, what a load of sheep. So what if Gow gets a hat trick, I''ll only paper over the cracks. The real issue here is......The accounts. I just hope they announce at half time why they spent that money on the spine road. Yes, that should do it, a bit of realism, especially if we''re winning.

C''mon Brizzle!! [8-|][/quote]I hope that you''ll be there to rebuild our great club when us sheep have finished ruining it, Lapp. Baaa[:P] Will you be staging a one man protest?[/quote]FOOL!! You''ll be there tomorrow watching the team run out without asking yourself.......

What % of the overall turnover are they on today?????  [:@]

[/quote]

Binner Alert!

Shove of back to Portaloo Road, we don''t want your sort here.[:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="lappinitup"]

C''mon Brizzle!! [8-|]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I hope so Beau, what ever are we all thinking of cheering on our team for free flowing, great entertaining football ?

Where will it all end ?

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="lappinitup"]

C''mon Brizzle!! [8-|]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I hope so Beau, what ever are we all thinking of cheering on our team for free flowing, great entertaining football ?

Where will it all end ?

[/quote]

Blue circle league for sure.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="lappinitup"]

C''mon Brizzle!! [8-|]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Where will it all end ?

[/quote]

[/quote]

love their cement

If only Delia had sold up last year when Kullham didn''t make an offer then Lappinitup wouldn''t have to make his sacrifice, I say we laud him as the great savious he is, maybe one day the stupid people of Norfolk will understand him.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="lappinitup"] [quote user="1st Wizard"]What the hell are you on Lapps, God, you talk some tripe man.[/quote]You just don''t get it do you wiz? If we win tomorrow (especially if it''s with flowing football), I''ll be the only one out of the 25,000 happy clappy fans who''ll be booing the team off the field! God, what a load of sheep. So what if Gow gets a hat trick, I''ll only paper over the cracks. The real issue here is......The accounts. I just hope they announce at half time why they spent that money on the spine road. Yes, that should do it, a bit of realism, especially if we''re winning.

What % of the overall turnover are they on today?????  [:@][/quote]Binner Alert!

Shove of back to Portaloo Road, we don''t want your sort here.[:D][/quote]I knew it!!!!!!!!! Ask a serious question like "where are the good experienced spine roads and get accused of being a binner!!!!!

Bloody typical!!!!!! [8o|]

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]

If only Delia had sold up last year when Kullham didn''t make an offer then Lappinitup wouldn''t have to make his sacrifice, I say we laud him as the great savious he is, maybe one day the stupid people of Norfolk will understand him.[/quote]Thanks for that Squitty. In appreciation of that, I will send you a brand new shiny yellow plastic set of accounts bound in sheepskin and signed by Carol Thatcher. [Y]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="lappinitup"]

C''mon Brizzle!! [8-|]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Where will it all end ?

[/quote]

[/quote]

love their cement

[/quote]

Yes, I bet that''s what we used to build the hotel when we should have been investing in the football side! Grrrr[8o|]

Obviously I won''t be at the ground, I''ll be down the Nelson with my mates cheering Brizzle on and hoping the Suffolk witch slips in the snow[:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]

If only Delia had sold up last year when Kullham didn''t make an offer then Lappinitup wouldn''t have to make his sacrifice, I say we laud him as the great savious he is, maybe one day the stupid people of Norfolk will understand him.[/quote]Thanks for that Squitty. In appreciation of that, I will send you a brand new shiny yellow plastic set of accounts bound in sheepskin and signed by Carol Thatcher. [Y]

[/quote]

With a golliwog print on the front I trust![:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]

[/quote]

With a golliwog print on the front I trust![:D]

[/quote]

Ban him!!!!!!!!!!!![;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"]With a golliwog print on the front I trust![:D][/quote]OooooooooooohhhhhhhhHH!![li][/quote]

Don''t you go all PC on me Lapps, they are still for sale legally on Ebay, think I''ll put a bid in![:|]

[quote] user="lappinitup"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]

[/quote]

I assume that as we have no money it''ll be a loan.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"]With a golliwog print on the front I trust![:D][/quote]OooooooooooohhhhhhhhHH!![li][/quote]Don''t you go all PC on me Lapps, they are still for sale legally on Ebay, think I''ll put a bid in![:|][/quote]Can we get this thread back on track wiz? Now, if we are going to start winning again and CA is going to get yet another Hucks autograph, where did the £4m go???? [:^)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"]With a golliwog print on the front I trust![:D][/quote]OooooooooooohhhhhhhhHH!![li][/quote]

Don''t you go all PC on me Lapps, they are still for sale legally on Ebay, think I''ll put a bid in![:|]

[/quote]

Make your mind up Wiz is that a PC or a Lapps top?

I''m more concerned about all the bears in Thetford forrest joining the protest about being called "Teddys".

Certainly detrimental and a bit "you know" isn''t it.