Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana (All Grown Up)

could we still get evans on loan?

In  theory  yes  but  in  reality  cannot  see  it  happening  now. he has  little  or  no  future  at  Manchester  City  and  i  am  surprised  no one  bought  him  before  the  deadline. I  can  see  him  being  bought  in  the  summer  but  he  is  way  out  of  our  league  at  the  moment  unless  new  investment  comes  in

[quote user="NorfolkChance"]Don''t think so. With Jo going to Everton, I think he''d be needed as cover.[/quote]

Nail on head. Still, we may get him on loan with some call back option - you know, keep him match fit and all that.

Still, having said that they do have Robinho, Bojinov, Vassell, Caicedo, Benjani, Sturridge, Bellamy and Evans. Perhaps they may allow him to leave on emergency loan.

And what about Lita? Reading didn''t manage to sell him, did they, unless I missed something? Surely they would welcome someone else paying his wages?

All good points, but the number one priority for an emergency loan has to be a CB. With Leijer in and Omo out we are no better off numerically, although we now have better quality.We also have no obvious cover for Semmy.

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"]And what about Lita? Reading didn''t manage to sell him, did they, unless I missed something? Surely they would welcome someone else paying his wages?[/quote]

Sorry to have to tell you ... but .. he aready served 3 months with us .. so his return is not possable!

[quote user="AD"][quote user="Robert N. LiM"]And what about Lita? Reading didn''t manage to sell him, did they, unless I missed something? Surely they would welcome someone else paying his wages?[/quote]

Sorry to have to tell you ... but .. he aready served 3 months with us .. so his return is not possable![/quote]Yes he can, but it would have to be until the end of the season

we renewed that before deadline day, and so it wasn''t an emergency loan, therefore he was allowed to spend more than 3 months with us. Lita would have to have been brought in yesterday until the end of the season, but now can''t be brought in

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="AD"][quote user="Robert N. LiM"]And what about Lita? Reading didn''t manage to sell him, did they, unless I missed something? Surely they would welcome someone else paying his wages?[/quote]

Sorry to have to tell you ... but .. he aready served 3 months with us .. so his return is not possable!
[/quote]
Yes he can, but it would have to be until the end of the season
[/quote]

Excuse me sir!we would have had to buy him! 

he  only allowed to be loned to one club for the maximum of 3 months! check the reports before xmas! otherwise would roadent would have made it last longer!!!!

also check the fa website!

[quote user="AD"]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="AD"][quote user="Robert N. LiM"]And what about Lita? Reading didn''t manage to sell him, did they, unless I missed something? Surely they would welcome someone else paying his wages?[/quote]

[/quote]
Yes he can, but it would have to be until the end of the season
[/quote]

Excuse me sir!we would have had to buy him! 

he  only allowed to be loned to one club for the maximum of 3 months! check the reports before xmas! otherwise would roadent would have made it last longer!!!!

also check the fa website!

[/quote]

Think you are wrong there as Roeder wanted him to be on loan until season end. dont know which reports you read.