Sign in to follow this  
Crafty Canary

THEY HAVE GOT TO GO!!!!!!!!

Bring back Worthington?

Webb as a possible candidate from King''s Lynn?

They have totally lost the plot and are now in barking mode. They must be living in their own gin-sodden little world where reality doesn''t exist.

Protest on a massive scale is now needed to bring down this crumbling edifice of incredulous incompetence.

TROUT OUT, TROUT OUT, TROUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you going to take up financing the club to keep it from going to the wall? No? Thought not .  Please stop this silly sack the board / board (trout) out stuff. We would all like to see new owners / money but until then WE HAVE NO CHOICE but to go with what we have as they are still (just about) able to finance the club enough to keep it afloat.

[quote user="sturgeon220"]
Are you going to take up financing the club to keep it from going to the wall? No? Thought not .  Please stop this silly sack the board / board (trout) out stuff. We would all like to see new owners / money but until then WE HAVE NO CHOICE but to go with what we have as they are still (just about) able to finance the club enough to keep it afloat.
[/quote]

Yes agree,it will take money to remove Delia but WORTHY FFS!! They are taking the pi**!!

[quote user="crafty canary"]

Bring back Worthington?

They have totally lost the plot and are now in barking mode. They must be living in their own gin-sodden little world where reality doesn''t exist.

Protest on a massive scale is now needed to bring down this crumbling edifice of incredulous incompetence.

[/quote]

Dave Stringer touted Webb as a possible replacement, last time I checked he wasn''t on the board let alone Delia Smith...

Have you got the money to buy the club? No didn''t think so.

Never forget, this is cyberspace. You can ask for whatever you like, it doesn''t have to have any relationship to reality.

I totally agree they have not got a clue. True, that it will cost money to get them out (granted i do not know the ins and outs of getting new owners) but surely they can see that from the response of fans and the poor situation that the club is in and has been in for years that they are not doing a good enough job.

[quote user="The Walking Man"][quote user="crafty canary"]

Bring back Worthington?

[/quote]

Dave Stringer touted Webb as a possible replacement, last time I checked he wasn''t on the board let alone Delia Smith...

Have you got the money to buy the club? No didn''t think so.

[/quote]

Who invited Dave Stringer into the selection process? Oh, hold on - that belligerent old buffer , the trout!

Result - Grant, Roeder and now a suggestion of Webb. A moron wouldn''t come up with that because a moron woldn''t be stupid enough to.

No, I don''t have the money to buy the club and just like Cullum I wouldn''t be stupid enough to pay what the old fool is demanding. Wait for administration and buy the debt from the creditors for a fraction of its value and take ownership for a few million rather than the daydream figure of £56M. Luvverly-jubbly, Rodders!!

......... Wait for administration and buy the debt from the creditors for a fraction of its value and take ownership for a few million rather than the daydream figure of £56M. Luvverly-jubbly, Rodders!!

[/quote]What a great idea!!!!!Remind me, what are the penalties for administration? That''ll make things easier then. And I''m sure anyone happy to see local businesses go bust would be happy to plough tens of millions into the club, just so you could boast about your club to your mates down the pub. I can see it all now. Luvverly-jubbly. Not.

However it would be this board that takes the club into administration and therefore screw the creditors. Anyone buying the debt from the administrator for a knock down value has nothing to do with the appalling management of previous owners. Why would you want to pay £100 for something that you could buy for a tenner at the fire sale? 

Goodness there are some financially ignorant people on this board.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="sturgeon220"]
[/quote]

Yes agree,it will take money to remove Delia but WORTHY FFS!! They are taking the pi**!!

[/quote]

Considering Worthy knows the club inside out and has had sucess here I toyally disagree with your statemant. Short term he is the best candidate.

However it would be this board that takes the club into administration and therefore screw the creditors. Anyone buying the debt from the administrator for a knock down value has nothing to do with the appalling management of previous owners. Why would you want to pay £100 for something that you could buy for a tenner at the fire sale? 

[/quote]And some just plain ignorant.The point is that if The Saviour is prepared to let the club go into administration FIRST then the club is screwed anyway - so, if he had the wherewithall in the first place, it would be a far better investment as a going concern. The only people interested would be those with even less dosh than Delia. How much investment are they going to put in?

[quote user="Webbo118"]Yeah, right. Why not go for the original dream team of Rioch and Hamilton?[/quote]Don''t hold your breath Daily Mail article that said we would approach Worthy had Rioch as the next one on the list.

Bring back Worthington?

[/quote]

You have to laugh at the mess they have this club in otherwise you would cry. 

How can this club be in a position of a lack of good experienced strikers because they have tied the money up in non football related tangible fixed assets?  Given our terrible position why on earth did they spend over £1m last season on tangible fixed assets rather than getting at least one good striker in?  Joe Lewis Diner anyone?

BOARD OUT!   BOARD OUT!   BOARD OUT!

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="crafty canary"]

[/quote]

And some just plain ignorant.

The point is that if The Saviour is prepared to let the club go into administration FIRST then the club is screwed anyway - so, if he had the wherewithall in the first place, it would be a far better investment as a going concern.
The only people interested would be those with even less dosh than Delia. How much investment are they going to put in?
[/quote]

Please tell me you are not trying to make a serious point. If The Saviour, as you put it, has the wherewithal to buy the club at the trout''s demented valuation but bought it immediately it goes into administration at a knock down value the difference would be available for investment in the team in addition to the investment already factored into the £56M valuation. Why is anyone going to reward the trout for the bloody awful job she has done? As i said earlier, why would you pay £100 for something you could pick up for a tenner. Successful businessmen do not become so by paying over the odds but you can have that bit of advice for free!! 

[quote user="Canary Nut"]How can this club be in a position of a lack of good experienced strikers because they have tied the money up in non football related tangible fixed assets?  Given our terrible position why on earth did they spend over £1m last season on tangible fixed assets rather than getting at least one good striker in?  Joe Lewis Diner anyone?[/quote]You''ve excelled yourself this time CN. Most of your posts contain one or other of the above quotes but this time, you''ve got ''em all in one post, in fact you''ve even repeated one just to make sure! LOL. Hope it''s not catching otherwise I''ll be repeating myself, I''ll be repeating myself, I''ll be repea.........[S]

[quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="crafty canary"]

[/quote]And some just plain ignorant.The point is that if The Saviour is prepared to let the club go into administration FIRST then the club is screwed anyway - so, if he had the wherewithall in the first place, it would be a far better investment as a going concern. The only people interested would be those with even less dosh than Delia. How much investment are they going to put in?[/quote]

Please tell me you are not trying to make a serious point. If The Saviour, as you put it, has the wherewithal to buy the club at the trout''s demented valuation but bought it immediately it goes into administration at a knock down value the difference would be available for investment in the team in addition to the investment already factored into the £56M valuation. Why is anyone going to reward the trout for the bloody awful job she has done? As i said earlier, why would you pay £100 for something you could pick up for a tenner. Successful businessmen do not become so by paying over the odds but you can have that bit of advice for free!! 

[/quote]Because going into administration would devalue the club far more than buying it as a going concern. I am talking about the £20m needed  to cover the debt (or to refinance it); obviously if the club is close to administration then the share value will be close to zero.Do you think Luton are going to get promotion anytime soon?I''d rather pay £100 for something that is worth £100 than £10 for something that is worth chuff all.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Canary Nut"]How can this club be in a position of a lack of good experienced strikers because they have tied the money up in non football related tangible fixed assets?  Given our terrible position why on earth did they spend over £1m last season on tangible fixed assets rather than getting at least one good striker in?  Joe Lewis Diner anyone?[/quote]You''ve excelled yourself this time CN. Most of your posts contain one or other of the above quotes but this time, you''ve got ''em all in one post, in fact you''ve even repeated one just to make sure! LOL. Hope it''s not catching otherwise I''ll be repeating myself, I''ll be repeating myself, I''ll be repea.........[S][/quote]

Sorry Lappinitup, I didn''t realise you could read. LOL!

Have a nice day!

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="crafty canary"]

[/quote]

And some just plain ignorant.

The point is that if The Saviour is prepared to let the club go into administration FIRST then the club is screwed anyway - so, if he had the wherewithall in the first place, it would be a far better investment as a going concern.
The only people interested would be those with even less dosh than Delia. How much investment are they going to put in?
[/quote]

[/quote]

I am talking about the £20m needed  to cover the debt (or to refinance it);[/quote]

If a business is in Administration or in effect a de facto Administration e.g., Ipswich Town, then you can buy the debt for  xp in the £ (in Ipswichs case 20p in the £)  like Evans did at Ipswich. Furthermore you can get majority control of the ordinary shares for alot less than the ridiculous (given the state of the club and the economic climate) £30 minimum per ordinary share being quoted by the club in 2008.  

[quote user="Canary Nut"]If a business is in Administration or in effect a de facto Administration e.g., Ipswich Town, then you can buy the debt for  xp in the £ (in Ipswichs case 20p in the £)  like Evans did at Ipswich. Furthermore you can get majority control of the ordinary shares for alot less than the ridiculous (given the state of the club and the economic climate) £30 minimum per ordinary share being quoted by the club in 2008.  [/quote]"Over the last few years the good name of Ipswich Town has become more and more tarnished. First by administration and the walking away from our obligations to local businesses by paying them only 5p in the pound, not to mention by only paying half of what was due to the taxpayer." Ipswich Town Independant Supporters Trust post administration and pre Evans!

"It is interesting to note that in the documents accompanying the takeover the club talks of the existing ordinary shares as being basically worthless. This is little more than two years after they put a value of £20 a share when they made the most recent share offer." Ipswich Town Independant Supporters Trust advising shareholders of the Evans takeover.

So CN, whilst I agree that administration is a possibility I don''t share your view that it is desirable. In fact, I am sure that D&M would never let it happen. As you can see from the quotes above, many, many people would be hurt. Although many on here envy the scum, I am certainly not one of them.