Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Thain

The Gunny song

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]What are the lyrics to the Bryan Gunn song?
[/quote]

you havent been a fan that long have you? lol

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]What are the lyrics to the Bryan Gunn song?[/quote]

[/quote]Not old enough to remember Gunny, Judas Marshall is the first keeper I remember. I''m 17.

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]What are the lyrics to the Bryan Gunn song?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Not old enough to remember Gunny, Judas Marshall is the first keeper I remember. I''m 17.
[/quote]

Im 17 and I knew the song long before today [:P] Surely you didn''t go today then? Or you clearly would have heard it .. Anyway,

Brian Gunn, Brian Gunn, Brian Brian Gunn
He''s got no hair but we dont care
Brian Brian Gunn ...

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="NCFC_Thain"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]What are the lyrics to the Bryan Gunn song?[/quote]

[/quote]Not old enough to remember Gunny, Judas Marshall is the first keeper I remember. I''m 17.[/quote]

Im 17 and I knew the song long before today [:P] Surely you didn''t go today then? Or you clearly would have heard it .. Anyway,

Brian Gunn, Brian Gunn, Brian Brian GunnHe''s got no hair but we dont careBrian Brian Gunn ...

[/quote]I was in the Jarrold, all it sounded like was muffled noise followed by Bryan, Bryan Gunn

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]Lol. You dont know how to spell his name though! Its Bryan not Brian![/quote]

Well I never knew that ... Thanks [:P]

didnt go today but remember the chant

Bryan Gunn

Bryan Gunn

He''s got no hair

but we don''t care

Bryan Bryan Gunn

absolutely loved it when he used to run towards the goal in front of the barclay to a huge cheer as he headed the bar

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]

Bryan Gunn

Bryan Gunn

He''s got no hair

but we don''t care

Bryan Bryan Gunn

absolutely loved it when he used to run towards the goal in front of the barclay to a huge cheer as he headed the bar

[/quote]

Ah, I miss those days on the Barclay.  Happy times! [:)]  It was good to sing that again today.

[quote user="JJ"][quote user="ncfc_chris"]

Bryan Gunn

Bryan Gunn

He''s got no hair

but we don''t care

Bryan Bryan Gunn

[/quote]

Ah, I miss those days on the Barclay.  Happy times! [:)]  It was good to sing that again today.

[/quote]

lol yes fantastic memories, we should really try and revive some of the older chants and songs.

Did anyone go to the scum game when Curo scored with his green hair, but it was marred by the infamous divot on the scmmers pitch whch resulted in the gunny air shot and the ball trickling into the empty net... for the next 15 minutes the rendition went...Bryan GunnBryan GunnWhen he gets the ballHe lets us scoreBryan Bryan Gunna truely shocking day, hearing the song took me back, admittedley not the most intelligent post, but... its good to be reminded how much...I REALLY HATE THE SCUM!!

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Did anyone go to the scum game when Curo scored with his green hair, but it was marred by the infamous divot on the scmmers pitch whch resulted in the gunny air shot and the ball trickling into the empty net... for the next 15 minutes the rendition went...

Bryan Gunn
Bryan Gunn
When he gets the ball
He lets us score
Bryan Bryan Gunn

a truely shocking day, hearing the song took me back, admittedley not the most intelligent post, but... its good to be reminded how much...

I REALLY HATE THE SCUM!!
[/quote]

lol yes remember it well, Bryan even talks about that as a comical moment in his book.