Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Lupoli saved Roeders job.

Had Norwich had been dumped out of the FA Cup on Sat would Roeder have been sacked? I think he would.

What is most remarkable was Roeders reaction to his saviour and the goal that saved his job!

"I would have liked to have won the game".

"But I think the lad [Shelvey] has got Premiership class stamped all over him, it was an absolutely fabulous strike, gave Marshy no chance."

No a dicky bird about Lupoli!! Now thats gratitude for you isnt it? 

Arturu: Roeder is a weasel. We think you''re awsome, we want you to start every game whilst you''re here and we will continue to chant your name each and every time our pathetic manager leaves you on the bench.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

Had Norwich had been dumped out of the FA Cup on Sat would Roeder have been sacked? I think he would.

What is most remarkable was Roeders reaction to his saviour and the goal that saved his job!

"I would have liked to have won the game".

"But I think the lad [Shelvey] has got Premiership class stamped all over him, it was an absolutely fabulous strike, gave Marshy no chance."

No a dicky bird about Lupoli!! Now thats gratitude for you isnt it? 

Arturu: Roeder is a weasel. We think you''re awsome, we want you to start every game whilst you''re here and we will continue to chant your name each and every time our pathetic manager leaves you on the bench.

[/quote]Also banging on about how he discovered him at West Ham, yes Glen fantastic you managed a big club, so Glenn how did it end up at West Ham then, oh you got them relegated then moaned your head off when they sacked you

Glenn Roeder ordered a pizza from a well known Pizza firm in the city, when it was delivered he told the driver to come in, put the pizza in the itchen then just said "moneys on the side"... the driver took the jmoney and sheepishly made his way out of the house.... Roeder didnt even say thanks apparently....

according to someone in the know who told me anyway! I''ve got no reason to disbleive them but it seems GR''s arrogance isn''t just confined to football.

jas :)

And he was off with a brain tumour when they went down... never mind hey, all his fault he wasn''t there to help them...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Glenn Roeder ordered a pizza from a well known Pizza firm in the city, when it was delivered he told the driver to come in, put the pizza in the itchen then just said "moneys on the side"... the driver took the jmoney and sheepishly made his way out of the house.... Roeder didnt even say thanks apparently....

according to someone in the know who told me anyway! I''ve got no reason to disbleive them but it seems GR''s arrogance isn''t just confined to football.

jas :)

[/quote]I thought that he lived in Bridgham? He could well have a place in the city, but I''d find it unlikely if his family lived so near.

Ha Ha, i think if he had ordered a pizza from a firm in the city, it would be stone cold when it arrived!! because a mate of mine lives in the same village as him!! im not sure if im allowed to disclose his location!!

"Glenn Roeder ordered a pizza from a well known Pizza firm in the

city, when it was delivered he told the driver to come in, put the

pizza in the itchen then just said "moneys on the side"... the driver

took the jmoney and sheepishly made his way out of the house.... Roeder

didnt even say thanks apparently....

according to someone in the know who told me anyway! I''ve got no

reason to disbleive them but it seems GR''s arrogance isn''t just

confined to football.

jas :)"

Jas, you normally post plenty of pollocks, but this is really taking the biscuit.

This pizza story is the most ridiculous, vacuous nonsense I''ve ever read on here! Well done for giving me a good laugh... at your expense

[quote user="Polar"]And he was off with a brain tumour when they went down... never mind hey, all his fault he wasn''t there to help them...
[/quote]

erm he left trevor brooking in charge for what 5 games, in which he won matches like chelsea at home! hardly mr.brooking fault is it. i know who westham blame for their demise

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="Polar"]And he was off with a brain tumour when they went down... never mind hey, all his fault he wasn''t there to help them...
[/quote]

erm he left trevor brooking in charge for what 5 games, in which he won matches like chelsea at home! hardly mr.brooking fault is it. i know who westham blame for their demise

[/quote]

the players?

• les ferdinand
  • joe cole
  • david james
  • paulo di canio
  • freddy kanoute
  • jermaine defoe
  • michael carrick

and he got those relegated! shocking!

Didnt he buy tomas repka for 4m as well? shows he has an eye for a player i suppose

[quote user="BIC"]

"Glenn Roeder ordered a pizza from a well known Pizza firm in the city, when it was delivered he told the driver to come in, put the pizza in the itchen then just said "moneys on the side"... the driver took the jmoney and sheepishly made his way out of the house.... Roeder didnt even say thanks apparently....

jas :)"

Jas, you normally post plenty of pollocks, but this is really taking the biscuit.

This pizza story is the most ridiculous, vacuous nonsense I''ve ever read on here! Well done for giving me a good laugh... at your expense

[/quote]

Maybe he left a generous tip, which would do the delivery man much better than some words.