Sign in to follow this  
peckham canaries

how realistic is it that Cullam will invest

[quote user="peckham canaries"]are there any rmours about reinvestment?[/quote]

Oh who wouldn''t want to invest in to a club, with fans that moan at nearly every decision the board/manager makes, and when they dont beat a team thats 10 places higher they want the manager/owner out. Lets ask ourself that question again, who wouldn''t want to invest in us?

Thankfully thats just a minor amount, so im keeping my fingers crossed that he will invest *thumbs-up*!

[quote user="max"]

Oh who wouldn''t want to invest in to a club, with fans that moan at nearly every decision the board/manager makes, and when they dont beat a team thats 10 places higher they want the manager/owner out. Lets ask ourself that question again, who wouldn''t want to invest in us?

Thankfully thats just a minor amount, so im keeping my fingers crossed that he will invest *thumbs-up*!

[/quote]

LOL, good post Peckham.

I honestly believe, hand on heart, that Cullum fully intends to invest in the club. It just wont happen for a while yet.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

I honestly believe, hand on heart, that Cullum fully intends to invest in the club. It just wont happen for a while yet.

[/quote]1. Why do you believe this?2. Why not for a while?

What if Mr Cullum''s given us a few bob for the January transfer period?

We keep it quiet so other club''s think that we''re skint and can''t afford to pay top dollar for a decent players - and they accept our first offers.

Loans are returned to sender, we have our own playing squad......Top six by May......Then the missus shouts, ''Wake up Mello, breakfast''s ready!''......[:|] 

[quote user="olej"]I know why Peter Cullum hasnt invested. Its pretty obvious. He owns Towergate insurance, and we''re sponsored by Aviva insurance. Ideally he''d want to sponser us and Aviva have a 3 year contract which they probably didnt want to terminate.[/quote]

Towergate are NU''s (Avivas) biggest customer I believe so why would that be a problem?

When was the last time Cullum saw us play. He''s not interested in the club. he''s interested in the business.

He''s got enough problems at the moment.....

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

1. Why do you believe this?

2. Why not for a while?

[/quote]

1. Because he is a life long city fan. Maybe not as passionate as you or I but he equally wants the club to suceed.

2. Its called a resescion. He is biding his time. As long as we are safe from relegation, which we are, there is no immediate rush.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]1. Why do you believe this?2. Why not for a while?[/quote]

1. Because he is a life long city fan. Maybe not as passionate as you or I but he equally wants the club to suceed.

2. Its called a resescion. He is biding his time. As long as we are safe from relegation, which we are, there is no immediate rush.

[/quote]I hope you are right - the money would be handy - but I am not as confident as you that it will be forthcoming. He could have invested before the recession or accepted an equity share less than a majority if NCFC were his main concern.

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

1. Why do you believe this?

2. Why not for a while?

[/quote]

[/quote]

I hope you are right - the money would be handy - but I am not as confident as you that it will be forthcoming. He could have invested before the recession or accepted an equity share less than a majority if NCFC were his main concern.
[/quote]

Agreed, if he was going to invest surely it would have been a year ago October.

Unless we are in threat of relegation I don''t think we will be seeing any investment from PC.

[quote user="max"]

[/quote]

It''s called ambition Max, something you clearly know nothing about. If you are happy with flirting with relegation to league 1 and losing to a crap team like Palace then good on ya, just jog on with the rest of the delia/roeder lovers. Massive under achievement since we fell out of the premiership is not good enough in my eyes but then i want success at everything i do. Looks like you will be serving up big macs for a while longer hey Max!!

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

2. Its called a resescion.

[/quote]I think it''s actually called a recession