Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

Whose the Knob.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]I suspect the: ''you don''t know what you''re doing'' chant when he brought Matty Patty off really got to Roeder - hence his comments.[/quote]Which ironically was the decision that got the team playing again and kind of proved his point..

[quote user="Titanic"]

In today''s Yellow & Geen Un Rodent is interviewed and states I quote ''But the one thing that has changed over the last 10 years or so  is that  most supporters think they are good judges''.

Right so I''m a knob, you are all knobs. Everyone is a knob apart from the biggest knob of them all.   

I am  a season ticket holder but will  not enter Carrow Road until Rodent has gone and if the fool  is still  the manager come the renewal  period I will  not be renewing.

I have followed NCFC since 1976. My first match was Hull at home NCFC won 2-1. I have followed them ever since but I have never know, in that time, a manager who is so  arrogant and treats us the fans with  utter contempt.

Rodent is no more a NCFC manager, at  heart, than an Ipswich  fan.

SO  RODENT YOU ARE THE KNOB.

[/quote]

But you will be happy to re-new if those who are really to blame are still here???

mmm I wonder why Thorny''s next sketch is centred around a theme of mugs???

[quote user="coops"] But the board hired him so is he to blame? [/quote]

Didn''t hear you chanting Roeder Out at the time..... and who were the options?

You have no idea if it was a good decision or not (he kept us up and may or may not take us on to great things).

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Titanic"]

In today''s Yellow & Geen Un Rodent is interviewed and states I quote ''But the one thing that has changed over the last 10 years or so  is that  most supporters think they are good judges''.

Right so I''m a knob, you are all knobs. Everyone is a knob apart from the biggest knob of them all.   

I am  a season ticket holder but will  not enter Carrow Road until Rodent has gone and if the fool  is still  the manager come the renewal  period I will  not be renewing.

I have followed NCFC since 1976. My first match was Hull at home NCFC won 2-1. I have followed them ever since but I have never know, in that time, a manager who is so  arrogant and treats us the fans with  utter contempt.

[/quote]

But you will be happy to re-new if those who are really to blame are still here???

[/quote]

The situation is so bad that  NCFC are in need of a new manager to salvage what is left of the club . That done then  the board needs to be looked at.   

You know why Roeder comes across as arrogant by the why he view the fans as ignorant and stupid?He only has to read message boards like this one,  listen to the majority of ''Canary Call'' callers (you know the stupid ones who think people are laughing with them, but really being laughed at).  And it''s as plain as day there is a hard core of City fans who fulfill the Norfolk stereotype of absolute dopes who fail to string a decent balanced opinion together. 

To Mr Roeder, I am one of those fans, I run/coach/manage a youths football team here in Swindon. in 4 seasons we have seen 3 promotions. How many promotion have you had as a manager ?

[quote user="Darren Butt-Head"]You know why Roeder comes across as arrogant by the why he view the fans as ignorant and stupid?He only has to read message boards like this one,  [/quote]And, in particular, sentences like your first one.

WHEN I THINK OF MANAGERS WE HAVE HAD IN THE PAST LIKE JOHN BOND,THERES A MAN WHO HAD CHARISMA.KEN BROWN,A GENTLEMAN WHO TOOK US TO WEMBLEY.MIKE WALKER,THE SILVER FOX WHO GOT US IN TO EUROPE.I''M AFRAID THE ONLY THING ROEDER WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR IS GETTING RID OF A CITY LEGEND A TAKING US TO THE THIRD TIER OF FOOTBALL.NUFF SED.

[quote user="Titanic"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Titanic"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Smudger, you are one dick of the highest order. You only ever read what you want and then you distort it. Did I mention in my post any support for the wicked witch?. No, but Rodent has become a liability who needs to go.The situation is so bad that  NCFC are in need of a new manager to salvage what is left of the club . That done then  the board needs to be looked at.   

[/quote]

No, but you mentioned that you would not re-new your season ticket while Roeder was at the club.

I assume that you are quite happy to re-new if Delia & Co are still in charge though?

How do you think a new manager is going to help exactly?

Will that give you another easy target to hurl abuse at when we find ourselves in exactly the same position at best this time next season?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Hmm. I wonder if Lee Clark was the player''s "motivator" or at least the one who dealt on a day to day and management basis with the playing staff.

Since he''s gone, we''ve looked dire.  3 points from 12 and that was against a Charlton side who couldn''t beat an egg.

[/quote]

It does seem that way, Mr Chops.

Clark was the man in the technical area and by all accounts the players responded better to him than the hapless, arms folded Roeder.
[/quote]

On the way home from the scum game I had Canary Call on the radio and Roeder was being interviewed. The wife, who in fairness isn''t exactly a football afficianado, asked " Who on earth is that ?". When I explained that it was our glorious manager she said " How in the world can he motivate anyone, he''d send me to sleep!". Out of the mouths of babes etc!!!

[/quote]

hahaha I would have to say that your wife is absolutely spot on Beau... [Y]

Roeder must be the only City manager who I have never ever listened to a single intervoew of without taking the words in... it is usually Roders on the Radio or TV... time to switch off or over... [:D]

Even Granty and Hamilton could entertain a little bit when it came to giving interviews!!!

Not only is Rodent an ugly rat-faced twerp, he''s bloody arrogant with it as well. I don''t know if he thinks we are all straw sucking wurzels or what, but he certainly talks as though he thinks that is what we are.