Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Ched Evans

Not even on the bench for city today in a team of youngsters (he could be injured, i dont know) mabey they dont want him, we will take him off there hands :D

Hughes probably should be sacked this week.

Anybody who pays £12 million for Wayne Bridge and then pays him £5million a year deserves the sack!

[quote user="Golbio79"]

With Man City looking to strenghten their strike force I can see Ched being put on the transfer list. Unless he is free or we can wangle some sort of funds I would''nt think he would be coming to Norwich :-(. Use the funds that Reading turned down for Lita

[/quote]

Could definately see Ched coming back to us for a spell during part two of the season, suppose it depends on the managerial situation at Eastlands, we all know how new managers like to have a look at what theyve got...

I can''t. I reckon that he will go to a Prem team and more so when they sack Hughes and it won''t be too long now. Shame, although I suspect he will go to a Prem team, I believe that he should  have another season in the Champ.

this just rumour but i''ve heard qpr are planning to loan him while wolves sign qpr striker dexter blackstock

[quote user="Hoof it to Hoolahan"]

Could definately see Ched coming back to us for a spell during part two of the season, suppose it depends on the managerial situation at Eastlands, we all know how new managers like to have a look at what theyve got...

[/quote]

It might depend more ont he situation at our end. I know he came back once - and thank heavens he did - but I''m not convinced GR is quite the big draw we once thought.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]Not even on the bench for city today in a team of youngsters (he could be injured, i dont know) mabey they dont want him, we will take him off there hands :D
[/quote]

If Man Cicy Sign Ashton and Parker from West Ham like so many of my work mates (hammers fans) have been told then i would think Ched will leave, don''t think City will be his first choice.