Sign in to follow this  
BOOM!!

Another Lita thread...

[quote user="Welsh NorwichFan"]He threw his shirt into the crowd after the forest away game! I''d love it, just love it if we signed him for good!! Sounds like a cracking ball from Bell for the goal too![/quote]Was it bell, i thought it was, but then i thought i saw Clingan do it, i was confused

I think we would all like to think he took his boots on the pitch because he feels at home here, and to give them to a  fan could also be read as that, we all know how much he likes being here so who knows what will happen

I dont know if the boots was a sign, but I can''t understand why he picked up a stupid 5th yellow card, which means he can''t play against Palace.  Either he wants to spend Christmas Day and Boxing Day at home, he doesn''t want to get injured before his agent clinches a New Year deal to West Brom, or he didn''t want to risk picking up a 5th yellow against Palace resulting in him being banned for the Forest game.

[quote user="silver fox"]I dont know if the boots was a sign, but I can''t understand why he picked up a stupid 5th yellow card, which means he can''t play against Palace.Either he wants to spend Christmas Day and Boxing Day at home  .[/quote]

I thought that when he got booked but Roeder said in his interview that he''s available for 2 more games which I took as meaning Palace and Forest so presumeably he didn''t realise it was his 5th booking???

Also had the same thought about him wanting to go home for Xmas, wonder how many footballers away from home do that deliberately on the weekend before Xmas??

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="silver fox"]I dont know if the boots was a sign, but I can''t understand why he picked up a stupid 5th yellow card, which means he can''t play against Palace.Either he wants to spend Christmas Day and Boxing Day at home  .[/quote]

I thought that when he got booked but Roeder said in his interview that he''s available for 2 more games which I took as meaning Palace and Forest so presumeably he didn''t realise it was his 5th booking???

Also had the same thought about him wanting to go home for Xmas, wonder how many footballers away from home do that deliberately on the weekend before Xmas??

[/quote]That''s quite interesting CA, I didn''t look at it that way. I thought it was his 5th yellow too, so we''ll see come monday I guess. But that''s interesting about him wanting to go home for Christmas, although even if he is unavailable, I bet GR would want him at the game on Boxing Day.

[quote user="PBTC"]It was his 4th yellow, one away from a ban.
[/quote]

No he''s had 5 bookings according to the BBC site since our game on the 25th Oct ( just trawled thru results)

No problem, just hope he doesn''t get booked at Palace or that really would be an anticlimactic end!

[quote user="PBTC"]No problem, just hope he doesn''t get booked at Palace or that really would be an anticlimactic end!
[/quote]  Thanks PBTC as I also thought it was his 5th yellow.  It is a big relief or otherwise Roeder would revert to playing Russell up front again as a lone striker against Palace.