Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Happy Christmas to ALL posters

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="Asteroid"]Christianity is uber-bullshit and its proponents still consider themselves to be on a righteous God-endorsed path to convert the rest of us. It has literally killed millions of people to convert them, e.g. the crusades. [/quote]

Thats a bit rich from someone who wiped out the dinosaurs.

[/quote]

I love how anti-Christians claim Christianity has killed millions so it must be a scam.  Ass''roids, you should be less selective in your understanding of history and more open minded about events of the past.  First of all, the Crusades took place a thousand years ago.  Get over it!  Secondly, there is nothing in the Christian Bible that promotes things like the Inquisition practices.  Those deeds were done by misguided people who were absolutely NOT following what Jesus would do.  Because they did it in His name does not mean Jesus approved of it. And besides, that was hundreds of years ago, too.  Get over it. The mass murderers of the last century are mainly cultists or atheists. Josef Stalin, anyone?

I presume with your distaste for Christianity that you will be working Dec/ 25 for regular wages, not holiday pay or overtime.

[/quote]

I am annoyed that the world is still populated by backward-thinking american people like you.

I think its disgusting that certain schools cant have a nativity play anymore beacuse it may offend. Sorry but if you choose to live here you should accept the culure. PC gone bloody mad!

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]I think its disgusting that certain schools cant have a nativity play anymore beacuse it may offend. Sorry but if you choose to live here you should accept the culure. PC gone bloody mad![/quote]It must be true...[img]http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3638/1609/320/xmas%20offends%20muslims-03.jpg[/img]It was in the Daily Mail!

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]I think its disgusting that certain schools cant have a nativity play anymore beacuse it may offend. Sorry but if you choose to live here you should accept the culure. PC gone bloody mad![/quote]

The only aspect of english culture I respect is football and I have supported Norwich for five years. I have moved to the area recently (North Earlham) and today will be my first match. I go for matchday Concessionary ticket and am very excited. [:D]

[quote user="Asteroid"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]I think its disgusting that certain schools cant have a nativity play anymore beacuse it may offend. Sorry but if you choose to live here you should accept the culure. PC gone bloody mad![/quote]

The only aspect of english culture I respect is football and I have supported Norwich for five years. I have moved to the area recently (North Earlham) and today will be my first match. I go for matchday Concessionary ticket and am very excited. [:D]
[/quote]

if you dont respect the english culture why dont you sod off to somewhere that you do then. People like you make me sick!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]I think its disgusting that certain schools cant have a nativity play anymore beacuse it may offend. Sorry but if you choose to live here you should accept the culure. PC gone bloody mad![/quote]It must be true...[img]http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3638/1609/320/xmas%20offends%20muslims-03.jpg[/img]It was in the Daily Mail![/quote]

Not all muslims are offended by Christmas. But they will be converted.

[quote user="Asteroid"][quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="Asteroid"]Christianity is uber-bullshit and its proponents still consider themselves to be on a righteous God-endorsed path to convert the rest of us. It has literally killed millions of people to convert them, e.g. the crusades. [/quote]

Thats a bit rich from someone who wiped out the dinosaurs.

[/quote]

I love how anti-Christians claim Christianity has killed millions so it must be a scam.  Ass''roids, you should be less selective in your understanding of history and more open minded about events of the past.  First of all, the Crusades took place a thousand years ago.  Get over it!  Secondly, there is nothing in the Christian Bible that promotes things like the Inquisition practices.  Those deeds were done by misguided people who were absolutely NOT following what Jesus would do.  Because they did it in His name does not mean Jesus approved of it. And besides, that was hundreds of years ago, too.  Get over it. The mass murderers of the last century are mainly cultists or atheists. Josef Stalin, anyone?

I presume with your distaste for Christianity that you will be working Dec/ 25 for regular wages, not holiday pay or overtime.

[/quote]

I am annoyed that the world is still populated by backward-thinking american people like you.
[/quote]

I think you will find the world is pretty annoyed that it is still populated by you.

[quote]if you dont respect the english culture why dont you sod off to somewhere that you do then. People like you make me sick![/quote]

This is racist I will report.

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]So if people were offeneded by a certain mosque in Norfolk that has a sign outside saying "no english welcome" would that get banned?[/quote]Don''t know.  Why don''t you complain and find out?

[quote user="Asteroid"][quote]if you dont respect the english culture why dont you sod off to somewhere that you do then. People like you make me sick![/quote]

[/quote]

You say you dont respect english culture yet live here. Nobodys forcing you to are they? if you dont like it dont live here, its not racist its a fact. What you have been saying i find deeply offensive and i stand by what i said, if you dont like this country then piss off!

[quote user="Asteroid"][quote]if you dont respect the english culture why dont you sod off to somewhere that you do then. People like you make me sick![/quote]

This is racist I will report.[/quote]"The only aspect of english culture I respect is football "

"Not all muslims are offended by Christmas. But they will be converted."

These are inflamatory remarks which have nothing to do with the seasonal goodwill of this thread.

The only person who needs reporting is YOU pal.  

[/quote]

I feel quite offended now.

I started this thread to wish ALL the good people who post on here MY good wishes for this time of the year, and YOU and others have started some squabble on here and want my post removed, because you do not agree with some of the things that have been said.

As I said at the beggining, I wish ALL poster a merry Christmas and a healthy and happy new year, because we are ALL supporters of Norwich City F.C.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

This is racist I will report.[/quote]"The only aspect of english culture I respect is football "

"Not all muslims are offended by Christmas. But they will be converted."

These are inflamatory remarks which have nothing to do with the seasonal goodwill of this thread.

The only person who needs reporting is YOU pal.  

[/quote]

Very well put. Great stuff!

[quote]Nobodys forcing you to are they? if you dont like it dont live here,

its not racist its a fact. What you have been saying i find deeply

offensive and i stand by what i said, if you dont like this country

then piss off![/quote]No nobody is forcing me to live here it is my choice. I like this country for better welfare system and NHS than that of Holland. So I will not p-off as you say. [:@] I and my family are entitled to be anywhere we want to be in the world.

[quote user="Asteroid"][quote]Nobodys forcing you to are they? if you dont like it dont live here, its not racist its a fact. What you have been saying i find deeply offensive and i stand by what i said, if you dont like this country then piss off![/quote]

No nobody is forcing me to live here it is my choice. I like this country for better welfare system and NHS than that of Holland. So I will not p-off as you say. [:@] I and my family are entitled to be anywhere we want to be in the world.

[/quote]

Says it all, you like this country because of the welfare and NHS yet you dont respect us? Live here by all means but if you dont respect us or embrace our culture then sod off!

[quote user="Asteroid"][quote]Nobodys forcing you to are they? if you dont like it dont live here, its not racist its a fact. What you have been saying i find deeply offensive and i stand by what i said, if you dont like this country then piss off![/quote]

No nobody is forcing me to live here it is my choice. I like this country for better welfare system and NHS than that of Holland. So I will not p-off as you say. [:@] I and my family are entitled to be anywhere we want to be in the world.

[/quote]

Hang on a minute.This is just a huge wind up isn''t it?Stereotypical radical Muslim rhetoric and now the implied milking of the State benefit system. I don''t know who you are pal, but you sure as hell aren''t a Muslim. The wind up has worked ( you certainly had me to start with) , but it''s got beyond the funny stage, so, in the spirit of Christmas, leave it alone now, please.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

No nobody is forcing me to live here it is my choice. I like this country for better welfare system and NHS than that of Holland. So I will not p-off as you say. [:@] I and my family are entitled to be anywhere we want to be in the world.[/quote]Hang on a minute.This is just a huge wind up isn''t it?Stereotypical radical Muslim rhetoric and now the implied milking of the State benefit system. I don''t know who you are pal, but you sure as hell aren''t a Muslim. The wind up has worked ( you certainly had me to start with) , but it''s got beyond the funny stage, so, in the spirit of Christmas, leave it alone now, please.[/quote]Look on the "Lupoli double today" thread Beausant. This guy is clearly  a troll and not worth replying too. I must admit he had me going for a bit.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Beauseant"]

No nobody is forcing me to live here it is my choice. I like this country for better welfare system and NHS than that of Holland. So I will not p-off as you say. [:@] I and my family are entitled to be anywhere we want to be in the world.[/quote]Hang on a minute.This is just a huge wind up isn''t it?Stereotypical radical Muslim rhetoric and now the implied milking of the State benefit system. I don''t know who you are pal, but you sure as hell aren''t a Muslim. The wind up has worked ( you certainly had me to start with) , but it''s got beyond the funny stage, so, in the spirit of Christmas, leave it alone now, please.

[/quote]Look on the "Lupoli double today" thread Beausant. This guy is clearly  a troll and not worth replying too. I must admit he had me going for a bit.

[/quote]

Me too Lapp! Hopefully everyone will now ignore him.

I think your right mate nobody would come on here preaching like that, it bloody disgusting and offensive to those that do move here for a good reason. Look at the poles, embrace the culture, nice, friendly and graft like hell.

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="shyster"]Asteroid - [quote]I will report this post![/quote]

Report what you like, pencil-dick, but surely you have to agree that Christianity isn''t nearly as offensive than the ideology that is Islam with its detestable Sharia Law and paedophile chief Muhammad?

I''m an Atheist and I think all organised religion is pretty detestable, but the ideology of Islam takes the biscuit every time.

Now f*ck off.
[/quote]

YOU ARE INFIDEL SCUM!!  [:@]
[/quote]

Don''t be alarmed, people, just forecasting Asteroids reply.  [:D]
[/quote]

Or did you forget to switch accounts?

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]I think your right mate nobody would come on here preaching like that, it bloody disgusting and offensive to those that do move here for a good reason. Look at the poles, embrace the culture, nice, friendly and graft like hell.[/quote]Yep. All Poles are good, all Muslims are bad.  Glad we''ve cleared that one up.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]I think your right mate nobody would come on here preaching like that, it bloody disgusting and offensive to those that do move here for a good reason. Look at the poles, embrace the culture, nice, friendly and graft like hell.[/quote]

Yep. All Poles are good, all Muslims are bad.  Glad we''ve cleared that one up.

[/quote]

I didnt say that, i used the poles as a good example.

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]I think your right mate nobody would come on here preaching like that, it bloody disgusting and offensive to those that do move here for a good reason. Look at the poles, embrace the culture, nice, friendly and graft like hell.[/quote]Yep. All Poles are good, all Muslims are bad.  Glad we''ve cleared that one up.[/quote]

[/quote]Still a member of the BNP Art?

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]I think your right mate nobody would come on here preaching like that, it bloody disgusting and offensive to those that do move here for a good reason. Look at the poles, embrace the culture, nice, friendly and graft like hell.[/quote]

Yep. All Poles are good, all Muslims are bad.  Glad we''ve cleared that one up.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Still a member of the BNP Art?
[/quote]

i still support them yes, I agree with more of there views than any other partys, too many people are scared of saying that because they get branded racist. if I was racist why would i praise polish workers who come over here?

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Dam you, WeAreYellows49!  Showing those humbugs makes me wish I was over there.  That is one major area England dominates the US in, sweets. Much better selection.  Geez, I don''t know how many years it''s been since I had a humbug.[/quote]

Tell you what, in the new year, PM me, we will exchange address''s etc and I will mail you some over, my mate works for an old fashioned sweet shop and I can get them cheaper than anywhere I know.  I would be more than happy to post you sweets [:)]

[/quote]

Not the one in Lynn, by any chance? I''m addicted to cinnamon balls at the moment!

[/quote]

No sadly not, she lives in London.  If she lived closer and had her shop that close I would be 30 stone lol