Sign in to follow this  
Ankles

So Doncaster could be off

Evening news story talks of a possible expanded  F.A. role

My champange has gone on ice and i bid a hopeful "Cheerio & thanks for steering us to the brink of Div 1" to the man

[quote user="Ankles"]

My champange has gone on ice and i bid a hopeful "Cheerio & thanks for steering us to the brink of Div 1" to the man

[/quote]

Nice convenient escape for him.......(if it materialises)......Job''ll suit the suit.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Ankles"]

[/quote]

Nice convenient escape for him.......(if it materialises)......Job''ll suit the suit.

[/quote]

Yes... have you read the news today oh boy?  It is very grey in Blackburn, Lancashire... [li]

Just like your suits and your personality Mr Roeder... [:D]

[quote user="The Prisoner"][img]http://stephvandermeulen.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/rat_0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://fhh1.hamburg.de/fhh/internetausstellungen/emigration/englisch/E/bilder/titanic.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

lmfao very good.

If he does go and get the fa job then it will be a bittersweet celebration. Like most fans i will be delighted that we finally get rid of him and his half a million a year salary. But i do worry what he is going to do to our national team. This sums what a uselot lot the fa are having two useless idiots in david sheepshanks and neil doncaster on the shortlist.

Sorry guys but this has started me on a rant on why have we got such a load of idiots running all the football organisations. I mean sepp i dont even need to go into why sepp blatter is an idiot. Michel platini might aswell just have i hate england written across his head. Thanks to Brian Barwick we have to pay more money to some irish channel to watch england play and i also partly blame him for not qualifying for the euros as he was the one who appointed that clown mclaren. And thne Richard scudamore has come up with some ludicrous ideas such as the 39th game

> Like most fans i will be delighted that we finally get rid of him and his half a million a year salary.

Since when did £180,000 p.a. = half a million???

[quote user="ndhscanary"]

If he does go and get the fa job then it will be a bittersweet celebration. Like most fans i will be delighted that we finally get rid of him and his half a million a year salary. But i do worry what he is going to do to our national team. This sums what a uselot lot the fa are having two useless idiots in david sheepshanks and neil doncaster on the shortlist.

Sorry guys but this has started me on a rant on why have we got such a load of idiots running all the football organisations. I mean sepp i dont even need to go into why sepp blatter is an idiot. Michel platini might aswell just have i hate england written across his head. Thanks to Brian Barwick we have to pay more money to some irish channel to watch england play and i also partly blame him for not qualifying for the euros as he was the one who appointed that clown mclaren. And thne Richard scudamore has come up with some ludicrous ideas such as the 39th game

[/quote]He should feel right at home there then.......

[quote user="jetstream"]> Like most fans i will be delighted that we finally get rid of him and his half a million a year salary.

Since when did £180,000 p.a. = half a million???[/quote]quadruple time for overtime ? [:)]

Whisperings regarding the supposed departure of Mr Dronecaster and his replacement......I heard it''s someone called Adam Inistration.....Don''t know if there''s any truth in the rumour.....[:O]