Sign in to follow this  
Darren Eadies Left Peg

We're now 2-1 for relegation....

They are good odds, if I was in the black, and had a mortgage then I would put that mortgage on......But since I only seem to have piles of debts, that isn''t going to work.I suggest that anybody who still has disposable income after paying to watch that crap puts it on us going down rather than paying extortionate prices for half time refreshments.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Been saying it for weeks, we are relegation material.[/quote]

So I take it you took the 8/1 that was generally on offer after the Forest game?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Been saying it for weeks, we are relegation material.[/quote]yeah, boring isn''t it. Could you say it a few more times so we really get the message

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Been saying it for weeks, we are relegation material.[/quote]

yeah, boring isn''t it. Could you say it a few more times so we really get the message
[/quote]

Yep, we are certainly relegation material.....Just to relieve your boredom and make sure you haven''t forgotten from last night......

Is that your passport photograph on your avatar?.....

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Nope it''s against my beliefs to bet I''m afraid or I may well have.

[/quote]

Same here really 49''............and I''ve seen the future!!...........and its bleak!.[:(]

PS.did you get my new PM?

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Nope it''s against my beliefs to bet I''m afraid or I may well have.

[/quote]

Same here really 49''............and I''ve seen the future!!...........and its bleak!.[:(]

PS.did you get my new PM?

[/quote]

I did mate thanks, have sent one back. [Y]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Been saying it for weeks, we are relegation material.[/quote]yeah, boring isn''t it. Could you say it a few more times so we really get the message[/quote]

Yep, we are certainly relegation material.....Just to relieve your boredom and make sure you haven''t forgotten from last night......

[/quote]No, I have it on good authority that it''s yours, too scared to look in the mirror recently?

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Been saying it for weeks, we are relegation material.[/quote]

yeah, boring isn''t it. Could you say it a few more times so we really get the message
[/quote]

[/quote]

No, I have it on good authority that it''s yours, too scared to look in the mirror recently?
[/quote]

Have you re-visited any of the apologist crap you have placed on this forum over the past couple of years? It would make you proud if you read some of it I''m sure......

What a loser.......

You should look up the meaning of the word ''Apologist'' sometime. As for people on here being described as ''losers'' - I cannot think of any better definition of a loser, than someone who regularly, and anonymously comes on an internet board, in order to call other people ''losers''!

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, I have it on good authority that it''s yours, too scared to look in the mirror recently?
[/quote]

What authority is that then? Blah Bleurgh''s, Nutless Nigella''s?......Or, are you just making it all up? Anyway, beauty is only skin-deep.....and I''m thick-skinned.....Where as you come across as a bit thick....with skin....SPurt.

[quote user="corbs"]You should look up the meaning of the word ''Apologist'' sometime. As for people on here being described as ''losers'' - I cannot think of any better definition of a loser, than someone who regularly, and anonymously comes on an internet board, in order to call other people ''losers''![/quote]

Luv it....now let your boyfriend answer for himself.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Been saying it for weeks, we are relegation material.[/quote]yeah, boring isn''t it. Could you say it a few more times so we really get the message[/quote]

[/quote]No, I have it on good authority that it''s yours, too scared to look in the mirror recently?[/quote]

What authority is that then? Blah Bleurgh''s, Nutless Nigella''s?......Or, are you just making it all up? Anyway, beauty is only skin-deep.....and I''m thick-skinned.....Where as you come across as a bit thick....with skin....SPurt.

[/quote]Darn my sides, the incredible wit of yellow belly strikes again, SPurt, I see what you did there.........yawn

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]No, I have it on good authority that it''s yours, too scared to look in the mirror recently?[/quote]

Have you re-visited any of the apologist crap you have placed on this forum over the past couple of years? It would make you proud if you read some of it I''m sure......

What a loser.......

[/quote]Ha ha, bit rich coming from possibly the most pathetic troll ever to grace this board.

''Luv it....now let your boyfriend answer for himself'' - add homophobia to your list of impressive credentials.