Sign in to follow this  
Paul Spector

Simon Lappin

God, and I was just saying we might have to play Lappin at CH....spooky!!!!

Who''s turning this into a fight Nutty? I went to see a reserve game and found the ground packed!! Packed - one because we were playing a team we don''t usually play (sadly) and two because the reserve games we have now can be safely counted on one hand. Closed door games or those at Colney at 2.30pm are fine for the players but don''t bring in any much needed dosh as last night''s event.

I was expecting a great game (two footballing sides) and that is exactly what we got.

If I could beat the club about anything (and by club I mean the board and football manager) I would simply say that the game we witnessed tonight was light years away from the stuff we are served up on alternate Saturdays. Team work, team work, team work.

Passing to feet, passing to each other, confidence. Linking between winger and back, moving as a unit for the ball, neat one touch football. Enthusiasm and "intelligence" Arrrgghhh.

Lovely to watch and has made my season. Glad I was able to make it honestly. Beautiful stuff. Can you make this a regular thing Arsenal?

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]I also have spoken to an academy lad who said that at all the training ground free kick practices Lappin scores 9 out of 10 times. He said that Simon is the best set piece man Norwich have, he also said he and Roeder hate each other.
[/quote]

Not going to make any difference tho is it cause EVRYONE hates roeder

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]I also have spoken to an academy lad who said that at all the training ground free kick practices Lappin scores 9 out of 10 times. He said that Simon is the best set piece man Norwich have, he also said he and Roeder hate each other.
[/quote]

this sounds a bit like the Grant era,if I don''t like you ,you don''t play, what happend to the club needs you to play and forget off pitch bad feelings.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

this sounds a bit like the Grant era,if I don''t like you ,you don''t play, what happend to the club needs you to play and forget off pitch bad feelings.

[/quote]

If this is true - and we have absolutely no proof it is - I remain confident that Glenn will mellow and make good!

I did not go last night but by all accounts he had a good game. I notice even Archant have frozen him out too, not one picture featuring him in the EDP slideshow. Here we are scrapping round for people who can play for us and do a job and here''s Roeder being petty and childish, he''s obviously not a big enough person to admit he might be wrong.

SORT IT OUT GLENN

If lappin plays and score3s on saturday he should run past the dugout and point a finger at Roeder... be interesting to see the reaction...

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

If lappin plays and score3s on saturday he should run past the dugout and point a finger at Roeder... be interesting to see the reaction...

jas :)

[/quote]I take it you''ve never written a book on how to win friends and influence people?

[quote user="We Want Worthy Back"]Without a doubt should be on the bench at least on Saturday. I won''t be holding my breath though![/quote]

BUMP 2! http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/scottish/celtic-0-motherwell-1-lappin-sucker-punch-hits-celtics-title-bid-805175.html

No doubt Glenn Roeder will make it clear at today''s (?) press conference whether, in view of injuries and suspensions Lappin will ever be considered for the team again, and if not, why not.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

I did not go last night but by all accounts he had a good game. I notice even Archant have frozen him out too, not one picture featuring him in the EDP slideshow. Here we are scrapping round for people who can play for us and do a job and here''s Roeder being petty and childish, he''s obviously not a big enough person to admit he might be wrong.

SORT IT OUT GLENN

[/quote]

that is spot on, Roeder would not admit that he''s wrong, the treatment of Lappin is a disgrace, i think people would accept it more if Roeder came out and said "i''ve got a problem with Simon Lappin he''s burn''t his bridges with me" or something like that, Roeder doesn''t though he says how Lappin is a fantastic bloke around the training ground and is working his socks off, well it''s about time Roeder starts treating the boy with a bit of respect, so many mistakes Glen your time is up i''m afraid, like they say you live and die by your decisions