Sign in to follow this  
Disco Dale

Ipswich day out

[quote user="Disco Dale"]I got offered a corporate day at work for Ipswich.Would it be treason if I went? [/quote]YES! YOU TRAITOR!Nah you''ll be fine ;).......... Just be sure to wear garlic round your neck with a wooden stake at the ready at all times in case "one" should approach you...Silver bullets, exposure to sunlight, and a goblet of holy water wouldn''t go amiss either....... Good luck on your travels Dale ;)

Have a pee in everything you see and leave a fresh turd on a plate and leave it on a plate on buffett.

Also, wear a pair of yellowand green undies as well as your Norwich top under suit.

[quote user="Disco Dale"]I got offered a corporate day at work for Ipswich.Would it be treason if I went? [/quote]Not if it''s corporate as you haven''t paid for it yourself.I''d go, and take every opportunity to use the place as a public lavatory.

During what is bound to be a dreary game of football you could always amuse yourself by printing off loads of blank P45''s then going up to members of staff, introducing yourself as "From the Bank" and asking for their name and National Insurance number....

Morbid curiosity value only...if you are a yellow, you''re really going to feel uncomfortable..and who knows, they might pee in your drink and meal if they catch onto you...we both share that inate sense of who is from the ''other'' side of the County boundary...Enjoy!

[quote user="Disco Dale"]I got offered a corporate day at work for Ipswich.Would it be treason if I went? [/quote]

i''ve got a Norwich City tie im willing to lend for the occasion!

jas :)

[quote user="Disco Dale"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Quite simply, yes.[/quote]

Even if I got tanked up and head butted Sheepshanks?

[/quote]

lol! actually.. if you ask the right questions to the right people you might be able to see who Marcus Evans is... get a picture on your mobile and post it up online! blow the blokes cover!

Secret agent "Disco Dale" on the case! lol

jas :)

I used to work as a steward in the N&P Executive box area.  If you go around there on a match day, you will find about half of them are city fans, a quarter are just there for a freebie and the other quarter are away fans.  Just go there and cheer on Norwich, make as much noise as possible to annoy everyone.  On the way out however, make sure you go to the toilet 1st where you then put on some different clothes and put on a wooly hat and pull a scarf up over the bottom half of your face (like you might if you wanted to do a robbery!)